Skip to content
WJunction - Webmaster Forum

Fully managed VPS for File mirror(multi mirror script) Website - Any recommendation?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello WJ,

I am looking for a managed VPS for multi-mirror script like www.multiupload.nl or www.mirrorcreator.com. I know it should be hosted in offshore server, but can I host it in normal offshore server like that companies which allow warez linking or adult websites?

Can anyone please suggest me any good company who can provide the best quality VPS with highest up-time. I haven't fixed the budget yet, but that's not a concern if I get a better service.

Looking for some recommendation from you people. Any advice will be highly appreciated.

Thanks a Lot!
 

2 comments

I would suggest you go with scopehosts.com only hosting company providing in WJ since 2008 . They know what they are providing . Very Much professional and non-oversold service provider.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

About the author

G
Active Member · Joined
33
Messages
0
Reactions
6
Points

Advertise on WJunction

Reach 1000's of webmasters, hosts & affiliates. Banner & sponsored-thread slots available.

Contact us
Back
Top Bottom