Skip to content
WJunction - Webmaster Forum

Selling Fully coded web hosting website for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

9 comments

Does the client login work? Currently on my phone so can't check, I would recommend making nicer fonts, the green looks horrible IMO.
Everything else looks good, kinda used to seeing those typical layouts though for hosting, when I seem it was supposed to be unique I was expecting something that hasn't been done or not done much
 
You say "fully coded website"

So to everyone it is like you are selling the site
Choose your words more wisely!
Also, I didnt say anything about the site ?
I stated things I thought you could change in the design..
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

About the author

T
Active Member · Joined
104
Messages
3
Reactions
18
Points

Advertise on WJunction

Reach 1000's of webmasters, hosts & affiliates. Banner & sponsored-thread slots available.

Contact us
Back
Top Bottom