Freshwap.net/forums/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Skin isn't going to get changed, i know jamshed, he won't risk that.

H3X stop tryin to promote your site lol, that guy already using his own premium site.

So your email will get trashed:P

Well, it's 1 of them sites that I use, but consider it as a "link dump" - meaning, it has no community, it's just semi good for traffic. 1 thing, I don't quite understand is - why there's an uploaders team (I know I'm part of it :P) when they don't submit to any DDLS?

^ Exactly my thoughts, You can have uploaders team when they actually upload for the forum and spreading its name.

Well as of tomorrow we'll be adding Katz button and start submitting.

LOL katz button? r u serious?

you'll get banned:D

You guys use premium sites, see those link at the top of each download page?

Katz doesn't allow that.

Jamshed used to submit, but once he started using those premium links. He stopped b'coz he knew there's no chance he can beat katz rules, so yeah.

LOL katz button? r u serious?

you'll get banned:D

You guys use premium sites, see those link at the top of each download page?

Katz doesn't allow that.

Jamshed used to submit, but once he started using those premium links. He stopped b'coz he knew there's no chance he can beat katz rules, so yeah.

hmm I didnt realize that. Maybe they will take it off who knows...

:| FW gets 100k+ UVs a day and its always on front page when i search google, I wonder why he want to submit to katz...

Yeah, selling navbar links..

No not yet, and Phamous what do you suggest that might look good on the site. I know it isn't the greatest. Probably will get a customized skin soon enough. Post if you can find some examples of a skin that look nice with the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back