FreshWap Has Removed Invites System

Status
Not open for further replies.

CyberAff

hello friends. yes you heard it right freshwap.com/forums has finally removed the invite system. that means you don't need to be invited by any staff of freshwap. you don't need to ask anyone for invites. the reason of removing a invites system. because we've seen spammers still joining the forum and spamming the board as hell. and freshwap was getting more than 100 of emails just for invites and it was too hard to manage. after discussing with mods we've removed the invites system

so you don't need to ask for invites just go --> register --> activate your account --> Done !!! start posting

thank you :)

- CyberAff (FreshWap Co-Admin)

23 comments
While I tried to start a post it says:
The administrator of this site was set a limit on the maximum number of news allowed to expectations for moderation. At the moment, the site added the maximum number of news, which are awaiting review administrator. Try adding your news a bit later.

What does that mean ?

nah Myth, going to change up few things. just give me some time and i'll tell you. btw i wanted to ask some questions

catch me on msn

Not anymore, after the google penalty it became just another warez forum. Freshwap is a greedy ass site, hopefully it dies out soon, all it did was promote uploading for money.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back