Skip to content
WJunction - Webmaster Forum

Freelancers - Do you generate Invoices for your Customers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,

Just wanted to check if you guys use/raise/create/generate invoices and send it to your clients for the freelancing you do for them?

If no, please post why don't you feel like invoicing your work?
If yes, please advise what script/software/website you use to generate and send invoices to your customers?

Looking for some insights since I am starting to do more and more freelancing and I want to know how the market is currently operating.

Regards,
Rox
 

9 comments

I would suggest you look into using ActiveCollab. Their new v3 system allows you to auto create invoices and such ;)

Thanks for that Whoo. I check their site and must say they have awesome features. But, i dont need them yet.
 
Yes. I do create invoices. I think having invoice is a sort of security purposes for me to keep track on my financial status. Plus, with invoice I can provide complete details to my clients. I used spreadsheet with formula to generate my invoice. I also use http://invoiceto.me/ to make things easier.
 
Yes. I do create invoices. I think having invoice is a sort of security purposes for me to keep track on my financial status. Plus, with invoice I can provide complete details to my clients. I used spreadsheet with formula to generate my invoice. I also use http://invoiceto.me/ to make things easier.

That is one great invoice format!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

About the author

Rox
Active Member · Joined
Writing
8,492
Messages
2,978
Reactions
113
Points

Advertise on WJunction

Reach 1000's of webmasters, hosts & affiliates. Banner & sponsored-thread slots available.

Contact us
Back
Top Bottom