FREEDL.INK - Prefect PPD - $100 Per 10k | Netherlands DC | 10$ Payout (Daily) | 40G+ Net Speed

freedlink

Corporate Membership
Hello Wjunction users,

We are pleased to introduce https://freedl.ink

GKXu47F.png

Our News : https://freedl.ink/?op=news

Our main goal is providing stable, super-fast and high-quality service.
We have 12 years of experience in server administration and we provide services to filesharing suchs as coding, server building and filesharing solution.
We kindly ask you to test our service during the following month and share your feedback on the quality of the performance.
We will strive to provide the best service available based on your feedback.

Our rates for 1k downloads:
90bQzAp.png

More info at: http://freedl.ink/make_money.html

Rules & Features:

• The minimum payout amount on Paypal & Crypto (more options will be added soon)
  • Payout $10 - Processing time : 24 hours - max 72 hours
  • Earn 5% extra revenue from our referral system
  • We support FTP, Remote Upload, Web Upload, API upload, Zoom
  • Max file size: 10GB Per file (can request to upgrade)
  • File storage: 90 days from last download
  • Unlimited storage
  • Paid count: up to 2 downloads per day
  • Legal adult content is allowed to be uploaded
  • When ads are blocked, downloads are not counted
  • Traffic from third-party applications will not be counted
  • DMCA Soft
  • CHEATING is not allowed, and NO PAYOUT to cheaters
  • No Profit to VPN / Proxy
  • Free Download / Streaming for all Users type (2MB/s)
Contact email: support@freedl.ink

Please check our feedback from our affliate users and end users : https://www.trustpilot.com/review/freedl.ink

Thank you,
Freedl.ink team.

Last edited:
1,962 comments
very simple, cloudflare make user waiting 30sec or more, then he need to wait 75sec sometimes another 75sec, then his download speed just 2mb/s, so this user give up & insult the uploader, unfortunately the admin don't listen us :(
Are that really happen ?? as when i try to download from freedl i only write captcha then wait 75 sec then press download button then direct download start ?? does that is different from country to another or what ?

very simple, cloudflare make user waiting 30sec or more, then he need to wait 75sec sometimes another 75sec, then his download speed just 2mb/s, so this user give up & insult the uploader, unfortunately the admin don't listen us :(
The issue is not that users aren't downloading, the problem is that the servers aren't counting the downloads. The 'not completed' messages you see on the reports page are not only user-related, but also server-related. If you're experiencing significant download losses, it's because of the servers. I know this because the same thing happened before. Whenever Cloudflare is implemented on the site, the software malfunctions

I think the downloads are the same. I tested this, and the incomplete downloads shown below are not user-related; they are completely related to the server or site software
1.png

Some of them are not even reflected on the reports page at all. There was an old e31 server, and it didn't count any downloads either

Hello,

Can some one let us now about download statistics ? I see there is any issues, i asked dev team checks it already, but i need some confirm, because we have removed middle download page. You can see you can download after download page instead of many pages. It can be conflicted.

We got attack yesterday, we enabled cloudflare, so it appeared issues, now we disabled it. I hope it is fine now. If your ip is in our blocked ASN, please send us request
Post automatically merged:

We have restored our old download page to review, please keep patient our members

Last edited:
Hello,

Can some one let us now about download statistics ? I see there is any issues, i asked dev team checks it already, but i need some confirm, because we have removed middle download page. You can see you can download after download page instead of many pages. It can be conflicted.

We got attack yesterday, we enabled cloudflare, so it appeared issues, now we disabled it. I hope it is fine now. If your ip is in our blocked ASN, please send us request

We have restored our old download page to review, please keep patient our members
Thanks

Hello,

@freedlink

Check PM

ccc.jpg

Cloudflare is still active. i cant upload files..

Last edited:
Back