FREEDL.INK - Prefect PPD - $100 Per 10k | DMCA IGNORE | 10$ Payout (Daily) | 40G+ Servers

freedlink

Corporate Membership
Hello Wjunction users,

We are pleased to introduce https://freedl.ink

GKXu47F.png

Our News : https://freedl.ink/?op=news

Our main goal is providing stable, super-fast and high-quality service.
We have 12 years of experience in server administration and we provide services to filesharing suchs as coding, server building and filesharing solution.
We kindly ask you to test our service during the following month and share your feedback on the quality of the performance.
We will strive to provide the best service available based on your feedback.

Our rates for 1k downloads:
90bQzAp.png

More info at: http://freedl.ink/make_money.html

Rules & Features:

• The minimum payout amount on Paypal & Crypto (more options will be added soon)
  • Payout $10 - Processing time : 24 hours - max 72 hours
  • Earn 5% extra revenue from our referral system
  • We support FTP, Remote Upload, Web Upload, API upload, Zoom
  • Max file size: 10GB Per file (can request to upgrade)
  • File storage: 90 days from last download
  • Unlimited storage
  • Paid count: up to 2 downloads per day
  • Legal adult content is allowed to be uploaded
  • When ads are blocked, downloads are not counted
  • Traffic from third-party applications will not be counted
  • DMCA Soft
  • CHEATING is not allowed, and NO PAYOUT to cheaters
  • No Profit to VPN / Proxy
  • Free Download / Streaming for all Users type (2MB/s)
Contact email: support@freedl.ink

Thank you,
Freedl.ink team.

Last edited:
1,748 comments
I have asked our dev team, he may do it ;)

Okay, please give us review.

We have right to reject any suspicious traffic, if you play without rules, please skip it, and we will not answer any your message. We sent you 2 emails already without response, next action we will reject your payout.
He asked me to give him the link to the file from which I had the incident.
I put the link.
Shortly after, the file was deleted.

He asked me to give him the link to the file from which I had the incident.
I put the link.
Shortly after, the file was deleted.

your file still alive mr old school :)

f4fc59bae8ef4cab3215b7b55131672147PCx265.rar​

1.2 GB 12 Downloads

I think some old servers have been automatically shifted to servers b01 and b02. Some files on these servers still appear to be faulty. By faulty, I mean they neither show up on the reports page nor generate any pay-per-download revenue. This is especially true for the files on the b01 servers.
Post automatically merged:

I think some old servers have been automatically shifted to servers b01 and b02. Some files on these servers still appear to be faulty. By faulty, I mean they neither show up on the reports page nor generate any pay-per-download revenue. This is especially true for the files on the b01 servers.
Thx for payment

Last edited:
It was an error that occurred at night and was fixed after 20 minutes

The true, we got problem with DNS server, we changed and fixed it few days. DNS error, it makes bxx servers cant connect to main server for statistisc. Now it is ok.

About missing balance, we checked and finished investigation, it is from original code from sibsoft, when abuse files deleted then money was earned from that files will be withdrawed, we are fixing it to make it compatible with our current target!

The true, we got problem with DNS server, we changed and fixed it few days. DNS error, it makes bxx servers cant connect to main server for statistisc. Now it is ok.

About missing balance, we checked and finished investigation, it is from original code from sibsoft, when abuse files deleted then money was earned from that files will be withdrawed, we are fixing it to make it compatible with our current target!
The upload and download speeds of the servers are excellent. However, the files on the b01 server are not appearing on the reports page at all. As a test, I re-shared one of my old files. It showed 50 downloads, but it didn’t even reach 51.

The upload and download speeds of the servers are excellent. However, the files on the b01 server are not appearing on the reports page at all. As a test, I re-shared one of my old files. It showed 50 downloads, but it didn’t even reach 51.
My dev has fixed few days ago, can someone can help me provide me more result, because he made a test, and profit is still counted as well. It is difficult to check alone. We are finished testing new servers, We are waiting for few days to delivery new same servers to datacenter ;)

Back