Skip to content
WJunction - Webmaster Forum

Free Xen Linux & Windows templates for SolusVM!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Wjunction,
I would like to introduce Free Xen Support, OS Templates, SolusVM Templates from Xenvi.com! . It is a website from where you can download over 50 self-made templates for SolusVM including Linux and Windows for absolutely free!

Currently I am in the process of uploading and posting the template download links, if you can't find the one you need, please open a thread and I will post the link for the template you ask for.

We also provide free Xen & SolusVM support disussions because everyone knows that SolusVM's technical support is almost useless.

www.xenvi.com
 
Last edited:

2 comments

Status
Not open for further replies.

About the author

E
Banned · Joined
78
Messages
82
Reactions
18
Points

Advertise on WJunction

Reach 1000's of webmasters, hosts & affiliates. Banner & sponsored-thread slots available.

Contact us
Back
Top Bottom