Free Style GFXer Waiting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark-BlaZe

Banned
Banned
cooltext431459917.jpg

Hey guys,Im a new GFXer and iI want to join a GFX team.I can join your sites GFX team and help designing for requests,forums etc.I do free style gaming signatures the most and I use Adobe photoshop CS3 and CS4. I am good with vBulletin but I have never been on a GFX Team before. As GFX Moderator I can mod the GFX section easily since I have experience as Site Owner,S.Mod,Mod and Admin ^_^.If you are intrested please reply. I do a MAX of 3 Sites now since I am pretty new. ;)Here are some samples of my works:

mariostrikerschargedfoot.jpg

soniccopy.jpg

liquidmariodarkblaze.jpg

darkblazepikachukopie.jpg

dragonballzgokuss3darkb.jpg

I made lots more and i'm creating more every day!
Once again reply when intrested!
~Dark-BlaZe​

26 comments
hey want to join with us? our site url is: wcruiser.com we are looking for good gfxer :D I will very happy if you join with us. pm me if you interested.

im wanting to start a gfx team on realwarez,and need someone with skillz like yours to launch,and head it up as gfx team leader,if you are interested in joining at realwarez PM me there

if not i am also looking for someone to make some new status icons for realwarez,again if you can help out please shoot me a PM here

hey want to join with us? our site url is: wcruiser.com we are looking for good gfxer :D I will very happy if you join with us. pm me if you interested.

Thinking of taking the position. I already registered. But before i join you. Make sure you make a GFX rank for example GFX Blaze :P.

Please read the graphics bit here:
http://www.wjunction.com/showthread.php?t=11503

I would be glad to have u :D .

I PM'd you. Please read it ^_^

im wanting to start a gfx team on realwarez,and need someone with skillz like yours to launch,and head it up as gfx team leader,if you are interested in joining at realwarez PM me there

if not i am also looking for someone to make some new status icons for realwarez,again if you can help out please shoot me a PM here

I Will check it out.

to be honest mate... post more GFX styles of yours... cuz those are simple C4D's with ugly text and a render... if you have blending and other skills, post some gfx that looks similar to these ones:
narutosig.png

chosenstockpreview.png

musigwh.png

kqacccopy.png

kqsig.png

kqgowsig.png

those are some of my siggies i made :)...if you can make something similar... or better :) I would love to hire you, for few sites also.

to be honest mate... post more GFX styles of yours... cuz those are simple C4D's with ugly text and a render... if you have blending and other skills, post some gfx that looks similar to these ones:
narutosig.png

chosenstockpreview.png

musigwh.png

kqacccopy.png

kqsig.png

kqgowsig.png

those are some of my siggies i made :)...if you can make something similar... or better :) I would love to hire you, for few sites also.

Well if you find it ugly them i'm sorry but that's just what I do. Im currently learning to smudge blend too and im improving every day. The people who want me like the works I posted so I can join them. Im sorry im not good enough for your sites But im improving so maybe i can join later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back