Shared ★ Free OffShore Hosting ★ Intrade for Banners Buttons & Links ★

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,

I did just by the time the dns updated and i viewed the site your also forcing people to reply to this thread thats against most forum rules. getting people to bump

asking someone to post in the thread what plan they got is not forcing people to post in the thread im providing a Free Service here

No one Forced you to aplie for Free Hosting
Have a Nice Day

2 Silver left
2 Gold left

lane first you will have to wait the 2 days it takes for your WJ account to be activated so you are able to add a Signature

then you will also need to sign up @ Posting4hosting.com this is where all support questions and status is posted and we can contact you or you can contact us.

after you will place 1 of our 3 banners on your Signature
and our button on your web site ither in footer or navbar area
once banner and button are placed we will set your account up
and send you the info in your pm box on posting4hosting.com

buttons and Banners Must Link to ourt Site

Silver
Server 1 = 2 left
hosting2-green.png

Cost:
1 Button on Web Site

1 Banner in Signature
logo.gif

or
23svew2gid.gif

or
logo.png

* 800MB Disk Space
* 40GB Bandwidth
* Softaculous Premium Script Installer
* Unlimited Features
* No Proxy Allowed
* No Setup Fee

I HAve An Account On Posting 4 Hosting !!
Waiting For 2 Days Now
I hand One Question !!
Can I Design Your Button Saying Proudly Hosted By Posting 4 Hosting At The Bottom Of The Site You Will Host!! Which Will Link to You !!

All Your Requirements Are Full Filled Now Your Banner In My Signature Both On This As Well As Posting For Hosting Site !! So What Should Be My Next Step !! Sir

KingofWarez first you will have to wait the 2 days it takes for your WJ account to be activated so you are able to add a Signature

then you will also need to sign up @ Posting4hosting.com this is where all support questions and status is posted and we can contact you or you can contact us.

then you will need to add these buttons to your SIG

along with Hosted By

on your Web site

fbiotai93 first you will have to wait the 2 days it takes for your WJ account to be activated so you are able to add a Signature

then you will need to add these buttons to your SIG

along with Hosted By

on your Web site

KingofWarez you buttons are not linked to the sites easy way to do it highlight my sig hit control c the go to you sig then hit control v

and then open request thread using [REQ B4H] TAG
http://posting4hosting.com/forumdisplay.php?f=17

domain :
email :
agree with TOS:
my username in WJ :

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back