Skip to content
WJunction - Webmaster Forum

[Free]Need a logo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,

I need one logo designed for my local IT club, its named "Clique".
Club Clique: Bridge of IT and Management.

The name "Clique" should be there. The main events includes gaming tournaments(FIFA, CS, NFS), through management of that thing and tech news circulation. I just need it centered around IT and Management.

I`ll show my appreciation by providing 3 IPT invites from my own account, or any temporary premium account of any site or a very little Paypal if I like the logo a lot.
I can also help you with forum/wordpress issues, or little bit of HTML/PHP modification or win32 programming if you can really make my logo awesome.

I want if by 28hrs if possible.
Thank you.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

About the author

N
Active Member · Joined
I`m VB6 coder & premium account cracker for File Hosters/Pr0n site Coding, Cracking & Surfing
826
Messages
48
Reactions
28
Points

Advertise on WJunction

Reach 1000's of webmasters, hosts & affiliates. Banner & sponsored-thread slots available.

Contact us
Back
Top Bottom