Other *Free Head Phones* SimpleRDP Windows 2008 RDP Accounts Starting at $5.95/m

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you increase the monthly bandwidth if the customer will not avail the headphones? I simply don't need them and prefer 5x the currently offered bandwidth if it's possible.

This is why I normally don't give out test accounts due to abuse. Like opening several tickets under multiple names. I will have to deny your trial but if you still wish to purchase, I offer a 7 day money back guarantee if you are not satisfied.

Look, when I asked you for test account, you told me to create support ticket so I did and got reponse "upgrading server" so I waited for 3 days and nothing, no account. So I asked again WITH SAME NAME AND EMAIL, with no response... then, FEW DAYS LATER I asked for it again WITH SAME NAME AND EMAIL and again, with no response. Try to read what ppl write
And you'll have to deny me trial I didnt even get? Bravo for you *claps* well done mate *claps*
I don't wish to buy anything from you and don't recommend any1 to do so since you are clearly unreliable person and seller. You failed to answer every single question or observation.
GL

I don't wish to buy anything from you and don't recommend any1 to do so since you are clearly unreliable person and seller. You failed to answer every single question or observation.
GL

I have no intention giving out trial accounts to everyone or anyone for that matter it is not a requirement. If you can't make a purchase without having a test account don't purchase at all, as I offer a 7 day Moneyback guarantee so there is no-need for a trial accounts in the first place.

Can you increase the monthly bandwidth if the customer will not avail the headphones? I simply don't need them and prefer 5x the currently offered bandwidth if it's possible.

Open a ticket with what your requirements are and we will work something out with you.

DO NOT TRUST THIS GUY!

I PURCHASED A RDP, AND I TOOK A DEMO, IT ALL LOOKED GOOD, THE SPEEDS WERE AMAZING, AND I TRULY WAS IMPRESSED !

I MADE THE PAYMENT, I WAS OCCUPIED WITH MY WORK, AND HENCE COULDN'T USE IT IMMEDIATELY !

Took me a while, and i started using the RDP, and well, what could i say, the download speed from fileserve was just some where between 300 - 400 at the most, it could touch 450...

I complained to this guy, and he was like giving me all unacceptable reasons, saying the server from FS is down etc, and also, started saying that there were other users who're consuming the bandwidth etc etc...

This happened over the past one weeks time, i complained to him several times but no response, and now when a claim is made to him saying that this is unprofessional, he defends himself by saying that his script kicks off inactive users etc etc and all sorts of mere Bullshit is claimed by him!

10$ isn't a matter of big deal, i can earn them back.. But a caution to everyone else, who's actually considering to buy this one!

"BEWARE" He tries to show attitude and tries to prove his point right by giving all sorts of accusation and tries to point out that, we download pirated movies etc, which is none of his business or never mentioned in his business policies as they're allowed or not !

One of his reply -

ftnhostpay: I didn't promise anything. I provided RDP server you have have acccess to a 100mbit connection, that doesn't mean you will be able to use the whole 100mbit connection, there are other users on the server not just yourself.

ftnhostpay: To bad you don't have the funds to defend yourself in a slander lawsuit. me: i dont have to argue with a fool, ppl can't notice the difference

Sent at 12:32 AM on Thursday

ftnhostpay: I will be forwarding any logs to copyright holders of software/movies or music of who's you stole.
Piracy is a Crime clear and simple
Since you proceeded to slander me

me: ok
this is a threatening
never mind
ur trying to be defensive

Screens of chat conversation available, if someone wants me to prove his stupid policies of business he talks about...

Beware is all i can tell u !

[/B]ftnhostpay: I didn't promise anything. I provided RDP server you have have acccess to a 100mbit connection, that doesn't mean you will be able to use the whole 100mbit connection, there are other users on the server not just yourself.

Screens of chat conversation available, if someone wants me to prove his stupid policies of business he talks about...

You obviously know nothing about running a business do you? The objective of any business is to make money, I have no idea how you expected to have 100Mbit connection to yourself 24/7. The service costs $5.95/m I do not specifically advertise it for uploading/downloading which you used it for.

You seem to be to absent minded to understand anything from a business prospect I sell this service @ $5.95/m if you want 100mbit to yourself pay 10x that for a small node for just you.

Haha, what a loser :) reporting his own servers hehe

Thats what he claims, and i've copied pasted the same thing

400 KB/s = 3,5 Mbps. Meaning you are selling a server with 30 people on it?

Sensible question to which he's fallen into his own trap..

And @ Topic,

I wish u knew business policies or how to make business more better..

You're attitude just showed the way you conduct business, and ppl are already showing the shame over you !

and u talk about 100MBPS, i wish u atleast had provided half of it !

I don't wanna get to more depth of it, i'd leave the members to review about the same and answer u for the same !

I am just watching this thread out of curiousity.

And i am praying to ALMIGHTY for that day when the prices of the RDP slots do drop to the levels of the RAPIDLEECH & they will be sold for 1.99, 2.99, 3.99 USD =)

This is a serious thing lol.

People should understand that its a BASIC COMMON SENSE, when you go down price bands, services also go down the slope.
And its never good in long term if you want to stay in business.:P

I am not here to post my SIGGY so i removed it.:)

Lol.

Nice concept.
Infact to me it appears like :

Cost of Headphones + Shipping Cost : 5.95 USDB-)
Cost of RDP usage : FREE =)

If this is like it, BOOMING SALES :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back