Free cPanel Web Hosting & Reseller Hosting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maxime

logo.png

As part of our business module, Cat-HOST Canada offers a Free Web Hosting plan for clients to get started on a small, yet very useful hosting account.

Our Free Web Hosting includes full support, just as our paid hosting does. You can upgrade to our paid service at anytime.

PLANS HOSTING
Shared FR-Plans
Unlimited Disk space
Unlimited Bandwidth
cP/WHM + Softaculous

ORDER HERE: http://hub.cat-host.ca/cart.php?a=add&pid=1

RESELLER HOSTING
Reseller FR-Plans
Unlimited Disk space
Unlimited Bandwidth
Unlimited cPanel account
cP/WHM + Softaculous

ORDER HERE : http://hub.cat-host.ca/cart.php?a=add&pid=6

Setup normally occurs instantly however if you don't receive your cPanel details straight away, they wont be to far away!

If you have any questions, Forums, Ticket or you can PM me.

Email CONTACT : info@cat-host.ca
FORUMS : http://forums.cat-host.ca/index.php
Send ticket : http://hub.cat-host.ca/submitticket.php

Enjoy the hosting and don't forget to vouch

20 comments
I haven't got the account details yet. :(

Edit: You are using trial version, so will you buy the license or the trial will expire?

Last edited:
500 Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
Please contact the server administrator...
...Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

why the server isn't reliable at the moment?

Hi Maxime,

I wanted to know how reliable is your service? Especially your re-seller accounts. Also how quickly do you answer Technical Support request?

The reason I am asking is because, I recently purchased a Alpha-Master Re-seller account from another host and paid upfront for a year. But regrettably there are more times when I can not access my site including my CPanel/WHM then I am able to. Also, it can take up to 24 hours (sometimes longer) to get a response to a submitted ticket.

With the above issues I can not even think of starting my Hosting Company with such unreliable service and slow Technical Support Turnaround.

Sorry for my ranting!

Best Regards,
Daniel R.
DaniHost

Personally, its not a good idea to set up a hosting service on a reseller that has been paid upfront. Just my opinion. Make sure you do your research first.

Hi Maxime,

I wanted to know how reliable is your service? Especially your re-seller accounts. Also how quickly do you answer Technical Support request?

The reason I am asking is because, I recently purchased a Alpha-Master Re-seller account from another host and paid upfront for a year. But regrettably there are more times when I can not access my site including my CPanel/WHM then I am able to. Also, it can take up to 24 hours (sometimes longer) to get a response to a submitted ticket.

With the above issues I can not even think of starting my Hosting Company with such unreliable service and slow Technical Support Turnaround.

Sorry for my ranting!

Best Regards,
Daniel R.
DaniHost

Hello,

Our response times are on average 10-15 minute at all times.
Our resellers are 100% reliable and our server are in a 99.9% Uptime.

You can reach me at info@cat-host.ca for more information.
PS: you can test our service before you buy.

Send me simply your domain name and I activate your account.

---------- Post added at 03:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:57 AM ----------

Personally, its not a good idea to set up a hosting service on a reseller that has been paid upfront. Just my opinion. Make sure you do your research first.

Personally, I recommend my reseller hosting account because if you did not get completely satisfied, you have automatically refunded without any problems

I know I should have done more research. And, I thank you for your opinion. I know it is not a good idea to pay upfront for a year because of situations like the one I am currently experiencing. A red flag should have poped up in my mind regarding the yearly cost that it is too good to be true. Because the companies monthly cost for the same service that has some additional features was quite a bit more when you calculate the yearly cost.

I learned along time ago never assume anything and in hindsight I should have not let my guard down.

Luckily I am only out $30.00 and not $100's of dollars.

EDIT REASON: I I changed the font size because my font size choice was too small.[/I]

Best Regards,
Daniel R.
Founder & Owner

BXPYCm.gif
- Where the customer is #1

---------- Post added at 11:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:53 AM ----------

Our response times are on average 10-15 minute at all times.
Our resellers are 100% reliable and our server are in a 99.9% Uptime.

You can reach me at info@cat-host.ca for more information.
PS: you can test our service before you buy.
Thank you for taking the time to respond to my message. Also, thank you for your quick and reassuring response.

Please find a PM from me with the domain info and additional questions.

Personally, I recommend my reseller hosting account because if you did not get completely satisfied, you have automatically refunded without any problems

The above statement is what really prompted me to decide to try your company out. I was thinking of going with your Re-Seller Account since that is the Account that I have currently.

Best Regards,
Daniel R.
Founder & Owner

BXPYCm.gif
- Where the customer is #1

Last edited:
Actually a reseller web hosting at a price of $ 30 per year is a crook. I myself has a $ 15 service account for a month but at least my clients are sure to benefit from their offers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxime

Please find a PM from me with the domain info and additional questions.

Account sent , check your inbox

Hello,

We had a problem last night with our dedicated server. but everything is back in order.

We invite you to post your domain name and your email address and we'll send you your login information for the new cPanel account.

Or follow this link:

http://hub.cat-host.ca/cart.php?a=add&pid=1
or http://cat-host.ca/hub/cart.php?a=add&pid=1

Your account will automatically be created and it will be sent to your email account.

We apologize for any problems this can cause you but we will make sure it does not happen again.

Good afternoon, evening.

I just request a reseller account, and i was amaze by their fast support.
This free hosting is a way better than many payed ones which exist here.
Keep the good work.

Hi,

We want to inform you that your service will expire on the 23th January.
So every person who wants to renew services should be send payment at late on 23th January 2013.

Also to renew service each client should be send a ticket support to the billing department with this informations :

- domain name
- email address
- the duration of the service you want
and on the subject 'name of the service'

Please note the support ticket will be answer in about 6-12 hours by the technical support.
Also the support it's only about your service.

Don't hesitate to contact us for any more information or suggestion.

Hope you will stay with us and the direction of Cat-HOST CANADA wish you a very good new year 2013.

Cat-HOST CANADA
Customer Service

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back