Freakshare Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Freakshare here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
damn I just figured it out yesterday reading the last 5 pages in this thread.. I feel so stupid.. 100$ went down the drain.. oh well at least I know freakshare hasn't gone to the scam side ;)

damn I just figured it out yesterday reading the last 5 pages in this thread.. I feel so stupid.. 100$ went down the drain.. oh well at least I know freakshare hasn't gone to the scam side ;)

explain your problem and ask freakshare to return your money into your balance

send a private message/pm on bitshare's facebook page (don't post on the comment)

yes, bitshare=freakshare

Does freakshare keep your files as long as you're premium (as they say in their faq) or do they gets automatically deleted after 120 days of inactivity?

Can anyone who got premium confirm me this?

they are a bunch of scammers, pay nothing! I have two requests made ​​10.11.2012 and 13.12.2012 and till today I have not received one penny! they do not even answer my emails, do not trust them!

WMZ ID

---------- Post added at 10:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:47 AM ----------

Now they suspended my account because I posted here in the forum they pay nothing, Freakshare is ridiculous, do not trust them, do not give the slightest attention, and when you seek help they suspend your account and get all your money! they are a bunch of scammers! if you want to be treated like a fool, use it!

WMZ ID
Now they suspended my account because I posted here in the forum they pay nothing, Freakshare is ridiculous, do not trust them, do not give the slightest attention, and when you seek help they suspend your account and get all your money! they are a bunch of scammers! if you want to be treated like a fool, use it!

Probably because you upload illegal stuff. Don't make waves if your boat has tons of cocaine on it.

You are the scammer. You expect to get paid for illegal material. Good on Freakshare for getting rid of you.

This month, a year that makes using Freakshare. Always received my payment.
Beginning paypal, webmoney now. Payments on average 34 days of waiting now. Never had problems.

Thanks Freakshare (y)

they never answered my contacts simply ignored me, suspended my account and kept my $1000 that I owned in my account, I would not recommend to anyone. good luck if you trust them

Thanks mate! (other mates also) People have to learn to live with the risk that this activity causes. Dealing with the issues.

Freakshare / Bitshare not like inflamed complaints publicly, they like to resolve through the support / facebook. And that has to wait. Do not like to make large payments (break them). Confirm the number of your purse.

If there was no answer, continue with life (sometimes it is better to lose a little now, and earn more in front) or get out of this host.

It's that simple. He was banned for not following these simple rules, then do not complain. How do I know?
I never had problems, but followed the opinions of mates in this segment, and Bitshare already know about your thread in the past ... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back