Dedicated Franceservers.com - OVH / Kimsufi Servers Reseller start from $33.36/mo (FR)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not saying You are lying .

All i said is what you said and what's written all over OVH site and forums differ a lot.

So, i will just send your PIC and confirm why can't We place an order from OVH and get exemption from VAT for the same order.
Its not about you lying , its about OVH policy why is it different for others and you.

Its because i'm sexy :P

Also about the servers we are going to add some offers here
every order from now and clients we already have will get 2 IP's only for Kimsufi servers
To get 2 ip's free you don't need add them in the order cart - we give you this free after the server moved to you.

Last edited:
Hey can you reedit your thread and add CPU (Cores) and processor related info as well ? Its kinda useless to know Ram and HDD alone if you dont know which processor it has

Also I am looking for a i7 or something same powerfull, can you tell me which server you can offer me with 100Mbps and 1Gbps port both ? Need Windows 2008 OS BTW

I´ve doubts about how will you guarantee 100Mbps to each server, just curious after reading this:

4b638bb066.png

Last edited:
Im not Im saying thay on your NIC will have 100mbps if you have just 1 server its not depens on us (i mean even if i have 300 servers you will get 100mbps on your nic if you have just 1 server)

I thought you´ll order all the servers from one OVH NIC-Handle but now i see you can put your own NIC-Handle at order, so this problem is solved.

Do you still have any 2G at 10$? I want to test your services, and see the differences between OVH SLA Low Priority (OVH .FR & Old servers) with SLA Standart/Premium (Kimi/OVH) of new metered servers :sun:

yeh i know they offer it - i have a kimsufi right now running esxi
the question was do you? because it is not listed as an OS option on your order page

edit: -k nevermind I found this on a different page

Operating System
We give you the server with Cent OS 6 but in the web manager you can change to what you want

Last edited:
You get the server transferred to your nic so you have all options...
"We give you the server with Cent OS 6 but in the web manager you can change to what you want if you want windows you need to choice then!"
writhed on the order

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back