Skip to content
WJunction - Webmaster Forum

Selling Flash's Custom Skin Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.
2la92xl.png



Well I finally decided to open my own skin shop since many members have a liking to many of my skins so here it is :) [Keep in mind I don't include coding this is just the PSD, I will try to find a affordable coder if you want it coded as well (y) ]
​


Available Skins

-vBulletin, Ipb, Hosting templates, DDL Templates, Image hosting templates and many more! [*Note skins that I have not included here e.g php, mybb, etc can be designed upon request]


Skins on Hold

-None


Prices [Coding not included]

  • vBulletin - $70+
  • Ipb - $70+
  • Wordpress $50+
  • Hosting templates - $45+
  • Image Hosting - $40+
  • DDL Templates - $30+

What is included in the skins

The skins will include the forum display as well as the postbit. Two Psd's in total that will be properly labeled (y)

Will you have any premade skins available?
​

-Yes premade skins will be available in the near future.

What is the ETA on the skins?

-Skins usually take 2-3 days for completion or maybe less depending on what you ordered. **Keep in mind that SKIN SALES ARE FINAL. Don't contact me if you don't have the money or have already paid me but need the money back for some apparent reason.**

How are things done money wise?

-I am not asking for money upfront unless its a big job which I will require 50% upfront and 50% when I finish. I will be giving you previews through those 3 days and you can tell me what you like or dislike so in can alter it. Once I finish the skin, you will first send me the money and then I will send the skin. I have done MANY successful transactions here on WJunction and a lot of people can vouch for me. Basically no money no skin and I will be forced to sell it to anyone who wants to purchase it :)


Payment Options

-Only payment option available at the moment is Paypal.


Skin Previews:

[SLIDE]http://i55.tinypic.com/2n258y.png[/SLIDE]

[SLIDE]http://i51.tinypic.com/167uoae.png[/SLIDE]

[SLIDE]http://i55.tinypic.com/inhov7.png[/SLIDE]

[SLIDE]http://i51.tinypic.com/kbx8h.png[/SLIDE]

[SLIDE]http://i56.tinypic.com/23m8vbt.jpg[/SLIDE]

[SLIDE]http://i52.tinypic.com/2vdqrk4.png[/SLIDE]

[slide]http://i52.tinypic.com/2ilmz2v.png[/slide]

[slide]http://i.imgur.com/VIrPP.png[/slide]

[slide]http://i54.tinypic.com/210nlgj.png[/slide]

Contact

-At the moment only contact me via PM here on WJunction :)
​
 
Last edited:

17 comments

Your portfolio looks very good!

I just opened up a forum and am looking around for someone to make me a skin.

General Thoughts


  1. Obviously I'd like the theme of the skin to be Sherwood Forest/Robin Hood like.
  2. Header: "SherwoodForum" in an Old-Fashioned/Caligraphy-Like Font (maybe as like a banner hung from the trees or a sign stuck in the ground)
  3. Have HTML boxes/notices appear as if they're kind of on a parchment/scroll with a nail through the top of the middle (as if a notice had been put up like a "Wanted: " sign.
I'm sorry, but I can't tell from your OP if you're talking about changing more than just the image/icon in the header, the button for "Post Reply", and Rank Icons or if you'd be really changing the look of the whole forum (like most real custom themes seem to).

I'd want the fonts for things tweaked to be more in keeping with the theme, and the coloring/style, etc.

Looking forward to hearing back from you!
-Maverick ("Robin Hood" on SherwoodForum)

P.S.
I just texted my friend who is a computer science major about whether or not he'd be able to code the skin from the PSD, but if he can't can anyone give me a good ballpark estimate on how much it'll end up running me?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

About the author

F
Active Member · Joined
I like fluffy bunnies Graphic Design
1,463
Messages
191
Reactions
63
Points

Advertise on WJunction

Reach 1000's of webmasters, hosts & affiliates. Banner & sponsored-thread slots available.

Contact us
Back
Top Bottom