Skip to content
WJunction - Webmaster Forum

Flashe Templates Review

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, now that HotfileServe is officially sold, I'm back with a new site I'm currently working on! FlasheTemplates.com is a website focusing on Templates and Themes for download.

Check it out and tell me what you think guys!

Flash Templates
 

7 comments

-I'm really liking the skin, haven't seen it anywhere else and it's nice ;)
-Site overall looks pretty clean, I'd just try to get a better logo though
 
Thanks guys for the positive feedback. I agree the Logo needs some work done to it. I'm not that great at Photoshop so if anyone can make a better logo, I'm willing to pay for it!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

About the author

M
Active Member · Joined
229
Messages
0
Reactions
16
Points

Advertise on WJunction

Reach 1000's of webmasters, hosts & affiliates. Banner & sponsored-thread slots available.

Contact us
Back
Top Bottom