Skip to content
WJunction - Webmaster Forum

Fix Blocked Filehost in INDIA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Most of the people in India can't access Mediafire,Filesonic,Wupload etc... I just saw this in other forum and just want to share it to you guys and give it a try if it works for you..

Just change you DNS to any free DNS provider , I will recommend Google DNS.
Use: 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4 in preferred DNS and start downloading.
Here is instruction to change DNS:

Code:
http://www.sevenforums.com/tutorials/15037-dns-addressing-how-change-windows-7-a.html
and
http://www.comodo.com/secure-dns/switch/windows_xp.html

Give us a feedback if it works for you guys..
 

4 comments

I don't see any thread about how to "fix" the issue, stay out of this if you're not Indian and just want to troll.
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

About the author

J
Active Member · Joined
831
Messages
118
Reactions
43
Points

Advertise on WJunction

Reach 1000's of webmasters, hosts & affiliates. Banner & sponsored-thread slots available.

Contact us
Back
Top Bottom