Firefox vs Chrome

Which one is best?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
i use Chrome, i have firefox installed just to check if a sites template looks ok in it.

Why Chrome?

1. because i'm really used to it already, i know all the hotkeys and i like theyr shortcuts, some which ff doesn't have
2. it just loads like 10 times faster then firefox for me... i have a slow comp.

and if i want to do something fast... i just can't wait for firefox to load... i'm going banannaz

new mozilla have same look like opera. I have some addons in mozilla and sometimes it took 750 mb in ram memory. it freeze my pc

chrome is better faster and have same addons that i used in mozilla so my vote goes to chrome

I find chrome easier to use, plugin system much better also but I still use FireFox occasionally. I just updated to 4, I still think chrome looks much better.

FF 5 will be interesting. Just around the corner apparently...

Chrome <3. The only thing that makes mozilla concurent are dumb peoples who never heard abt Chrome, so mozilla have more addons... That will change soon =)

i love firefox y coz its it looks and feels great userfriendly and i can customize it the way i want it to.i hate chrome y??when i visit some sites it doesn t open the site but starts downloading the html file some sort if bug in it hope google team fix it and well the latest version 4 is equally fast.opening time of ur browser all depends on how many addons u have,toolbars bho's,so on and so forth that slows ff down as for chrome it doesn t support toolbars so its faster

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back