Filevelocity, anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are they write so to you?

They wrote to many people the same mail ^^
just read 1 or 2 pages before and you will see the mail.

They just say in the e-mail that they are looking for a solution and that they can't pay people during the next 2 or 3 weeks.
According to some people, their paypal account has been deleted or freezed, same thing than uploaded.to so I have doubt about them, I have the bad feeling that they won't pay us.

Just got this e-mail:

Dear ....,

During the last couple of weeks we were looking for new reliable payment providers. We are glad to inform you that we are able to offer our users Credit Card as another payment solution. During the next weeks we will add even more local payment solutions.

We also would like to inform you that we started paying our affiliates again. We started with the May commissions and will then pay the previous months. It will probably take another few weeks until we can pay you again every week.

We thank you for your understanding and support.

Thanks,
Alex

they reactivated their affiliate program allllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllley louuuuuuuuuuuuuuya.
But why hell France and Spain are group C whereas they are on group B and Group A on many others file sharing sites ? :facepalm:

normal upload works or not?
i am unable to find browse button while uploading
On the front site, you have to click on the header graphic "upload file, click here"...

I just got paid for May :)
Other payments are pending, but they told that they will start with May payments since they had no good payment processor...

On the front site, you have to click on the header graphic "upload file, click here"...

I just got paid for May :)
Other payments are pending, but they told that they will start with May payments since they had no good payment processor...

Sorry to say There is no Normal upload I think only Remote upload is available

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back