Votes: 25 31.6%
  • Less Waiting Times

Votes: 9 11.4%
  • To get paid the money this host owes affiliates

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So basically. If I ever hit 10,00 download in 30 days I'm getting 25$ bonus?

If yeah, that sounds good. I'm pretty sure I would be getting atleast 10,000 per month.

Btw, since Ukraine & South Africe in Tier 3, perhaps can we added Malaysia to Tier 3 as well?

If everything goes well. I'll try to stick with this one. :)

P/S: does this host count multiple IP, or only 1 IP/24 hours?

please add india to tier 3?

We will have a look at some statistics today and get back to you on that one kingofuploads. But there is a big possibility that we can add it to tier 3.

So basically. If I ever hit 10,00 download in 30 days I'm getting 25$ bonus?

If yeah, that sounds good. I'm pretty sure I would.

Btw, since Ukraine & South Africe in Tier 3, perhaps can we added Malaysia to Tier 3 as well?

If everything goes well. I'll try to stick with this one. :)

P/S: does this host count multiple IP, or only 1 IP/24 hours?

Malaysia will be added to tier 3 as soon as we have a look at some stats. The reason we need to look at statistics is because we need to see if that country is profitable for advertising purposes. But im sure it wont be a problem.

And yes, if you get 10,000 downloads in 30 days we will give you a $25 Bonus. if you get 20,000 in one month the you get a $50 bonus. :)

Australia, Norway & France have been added to Tier 2:)

IP address can download multiple files of your in 24hours, but only 1 count per IP per File will count per 24hours.

Malaysia added to tier 3

Last edited:
Dear Users

Please check all AVI files you have uploaded. There was a bug in our system which removed the AVI codec from some files.

Please go into your files, Click "EDIT FILE" and rename your file to have the "Avi" extension.

Here's an example:

THis_is_OLd_file._

Rename to

THis_is_OLd_file.avi

We will add banners over the weekend. We would like to use webmoney for payout methods. But they limited our account. So the only 2 options we have available is Payza and Paypal. We are still looking to resolve our problems with webmoney.

Dear Users

Please check all AVI files you have uploaded. There was a bug in our system which removed the AVI codec from some files.

Please go into your files, Click "EDIT FILE" and rename your file to have the "Avi" extension.

Here's an example:

THis_is_OLd_file._

Rename to

THis_is_OLd_file.avi

Yes its happen on mkv files to, kindly fix it. thank you :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back