Filesonic low rate

Status
Not open for further replies.

fireofwar

Hello, For the last month I have been making new threads on warez bb.org like a madman, trying to have a decent income out of filesonic PPD program.

I'm currently making 100 downloads A WEEK, that's averaging about $2 a week, my objective is to make no less than $100 a week, otherwise wasting 4 hours a day posting on forums is wasting useful time.

I'm willing to work hard, just that what I'm currently doing isn't working.

Can anyone tell me what I might be doing wrong and what would be some good steps in the correct direction?

Thanks

10 comments
well first of all dont waste your hours on uploading, posting if u intend to do it just for earning. Learn something which can help u out to earn much much more in real life.

Anyways on topic... if u want to earn more through uploading.. posting on just WBB wont give u much.. U would have to post on some other good sites as well...See the list of top forums on DDLRank.com and wrzc.org Buy some multiposter & u would save good amount of time.

i HATE people like you who post to earn money....sheez..so i wont be helping you

I'm currently making 100 downloads A WEEK, that's averaging about $2 a week, my objective is to make no less than $100 a week, otherwise wasting 4 hours a day posting on forums is wasting useful time.
you got the answer

What do you mean with your first comment about making money in real live?

I've been unemployed for the last 3 months, there's no job in the forseable future for me in this economy.

Anyway, from all that I've been reading there are millions of ways of making a decent income working online, I merely tried filesonic because it seemed easier and more within my interests/skills.

^ well if u learn some good stuffs like GFX or coding stuffs.. u can earn more without wasting so much time + it would be all legal.

Thr are 100s naa wait 10000s of such tutorials online. Just search on google & learn new things which u can utilize to offer services to others

Well, that's not what I was planning to do, I was more divided between making money with filehosts, or trying CPA marketting.

Between the two what would you advice?

p2p bro, i know warez was created for only sharing purpose...but for students like us,it's a way to earn some monthly expense....so not to be so hard on us :-(

firefwar: if you want more income from downloading, i prefer you upload on wupload or fileserve...they are good for PPD....try to upload anykinda files which people search for.

Best of Luck

My problem is not on what to upload, but rather where to share it,

I have been posting most daily releases of games and movies into Warez BB for the last month, on average we're talking about over 40 new threads every single day.

And I'm just now averaging $2 a week...

I know math, I know that by association 400 daily threads would make me $20 a week and 4000 daily threads $200 a week.

But lets be reasonable, 400 daily threads is almost impossible, even with posting software..

if u only upload to filesonic thats is your first problem.At least upload to Fileserve, always think about free users and be helpful to ur downloaders, u'll get replies if if ur posts are good and useful (ex: Give people Rapidshare or Megaupload links).
Anyway CyberAff had a good thread somewhere search and read it...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back