Filesonic Deleting file massively from yesterday

Status
Not open for further replies.

_-Rs-_

Banned
Banned
Have yowl noticed this? they started to remove files so bady and i really gotta bad feeling they are also gona screw us down like hotfile bastads:facepalm:

27 comments
lol ur talking asif ur files are not warez , i know about dmca and even fso knows that their main earning source is warez , as i can see ur profile site list its all warez lol ......... my problem is recently they deleting files faster than before

Anyways what iv heard is fso remove files on md5 Hash method so we will always have to rerar files or els we screwd

wel bt i dont think md5 hash changer works on avi or mkv files , most of stuff like tv shows n all come directly avi links so gona have2 rerar them :( also jst changing md5 wont do the job4me becuause sborg shud take screenshot of file inside

What they are doing is normal, I don't see anything wrong with it. If the file is not yours, you really don't have any right to complain because you stole it. Filesonic or any other filehost has the right to take back what isn't yours - no matter how often they take down stuff due to DMCA complaints. I really hate it when fellow uploaders moan about this when they don't have the right.

If and when Filesonic goes down because of you noobs reuploading the same copyright content over and over again, it will all be your fault.

lol Wupload is no spinoff..you guys are feeding off stupid rumors. stop thinking you know everything.

and about dmca files removal, filesonic is using a digital fingerprint service, and records the hash of all files, and once a file gets DMCA'd, the hash gets blacklisted and when it gets re-uploaded and gets deleted pretty fast.

C

@masterbate56 lol u want us to produce or direct movies and upload?stfu noob from torrents to warez forums everywhere reuploading happens if this is stopped the word warez wont even exist

Most of you don't think things through before you start to worship a file host.

1. Worship file host that pays
2. They get popular
3. Legal pressure builds up
4. More files deleted
5. You bitch and moan
6. Start back at step 1

Its funny WJ staff always blame or just tease when an uploading topic is open , but the site is full of filesharing ADS LOL, No Offence =)

Last edited:
That wasn't teasing. Its more of an open your eyes statement. I guess I can make it more clear if you want.

You want a file host that will ignore dmca requests and still pay you. Not gonna happen. They built a business and will not throw it away to satisfy you. In the next while you guys will be saying eff fso they suck and move onto the next one that pays. Leech all the money you can then move onto the next one. Just like you guys always do (majority, not all).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back