FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
we all get that from time to time:facepalm:, if someone reports a DMCA, then the host has no option other than to delete the offending file8-)

I know that, the DMCA reports are always there, no matter the host.
I was talking about the elimination of files that were perfectly uploaded -and never shared in most cases- because of "corruption". It was a FileSonic's problem (Hish never said it but it was obvious). We didn't receive any email for that. The files appear suddenly in the "Deleted Files" section. This used to happen oftenly a few months ago.
I just want to know if it still happens... 8-)

never had any files deleted for corruption, but, it's about time this upload fiasco was fixed..it's been days now:facepalm:, and it's more luck than judgment, if you can get anything uploadedX-(, weather it be, ru, web or ftp8-)

Hi guys,

We are aware of the issues with the upload functions mainly on the FTP side. We should be getting a bunch of servers ready and installed in the very near future.

Ideally we would never have any upload issues as some of you mentioned, but sometimes it is very difficult to forecast the influx of files we will have. One thing we can promise is that we are doing our best as we always have to fix the issues and getting all the necessary hardware to keep our service the best in the filehosting world.

Be patient, Filesonic always prevails B-)

Hish

hope everything will be resolved tomorrow .. the weekend is the best time to earn

Hi guys,

We are aware of the issues with the upload functions mainly on the FTP side. We should be getting a bunch of servers ready and installed in the very near future.

Ideally we would never have any upload issues as some of you mentioned, but sometimes it is very difficult to forecast the influx of files we will have. One thing we can promise is that we are doing our best as we always have to fix the issues and getting all the necessary hardware to keep our service the best in the filehosting world.

Be patient, Filesonic always prevails B-)

Hish

I do not understand why my account Filesonic can not log in even though the day before I log in normally, and notification:

"Error

Unexpected error during process Authentication: - No user found with such email." Please help me.

My acc: tryagain0 (luugiagames@hotmail.com)

I do not understand why my account Filesonic can not log in even though the day before I log in normally, and notification:

"Error

Unexpected error during process Authentication: - No user found with such email." Please help me.

My acc: tryagain0 (luugiagames@hotmail.com)

Your account was banned for spamming.

Hish

s241.filesonic.com Port:80 causing troubles. Cant download any files from that server

Rick can you PM me some of the links you're having troubles with?

Hish

Last edited:
Is there something wrong with FileSonic's servers? I can't upload either via web or remote. The files were active on Wupload and the upload didn't even start, it seems.

First time something like this happened to me...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back