FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Hish,

My Filesonic Account details:
Filesonic User id : udever4u

I could not login to my filesonic premium account.

The following messages : Unexpected error during process Authentication: - Provided password does not match or Unexpected error during process Authentication:

Also, I have tried requesting forgot password, unfortunately, the new password sent to my E-Mail too didn't work.

When I checked to see if my earlier hosted files with my account, I was surprised to see all the files got deleted.. I have lost nearly 200GB of useful data from my account..

I have believed in your host, but to my disappointment, I lost some valuable data hosted in your file host.

I have tired to PM u many time, but your mail box is full, So, I request U to take immediate action regarding this and re-enable my account.. And ensure all my data is retrieved back to my filesonic account.

waiting for ur response.

Regards
Udever4u

Posting premium only links that require a membership to download without providing any alternate free download links.
Warning Issued
in warez-bb. They do not permit premium only links anymore

[slide]http://pokit.etf.ba/get/ea475e7ffe2b0c2d679ca866cf42ae5b.png[/slide]
LMAO

and yeah i dont think so filesonic to filesonic remote upload will open now.

Hello Brothers

I am new here :) , i want begin work with filesonic and i heard that french sites are the best because we can get a lot of downloads , please brothers , i need your help , give me best sites to share my links and i want know if exist remote upload fsc to fsc , please brothers i am waiting your answers and thank you very much

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back