FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Luck,i just posted one file ... and a sale.But the PlaySonic counter is frozen at the moment
[SLIDE]http://preview.filesonic.com/img/1011601.jpg[/SLIDE]

hi, ive noticed a decent amount of my files was deleted with reason, 'corruption'... what does that mean? dont think thats 'dmca' remove as links to those files wsnt posted anywhere.... :|

Hi Hish
Today when i entered my account , saw 98 file are deleted by Corruption.
Is it possible that files alive again,:'(:'(:'( . I dont have any back up in other file host.
Please tell me , my heart is strong enough to hear that:'(:'(:(:(

I think they need to fix this problem files 'corruption'
otherwise we need to leave Filesonic
bcz our files are earning & our reputation
if they delete our like this websites admin & mod ban us
This is very big problem for uploaders

Oron: The files which got corrupted you need to re-upload it again :)

Regards
Champ

Thanx Champ
But for re-upload again , i need download again.
I think many folder of my files ,now is useless.
Because in many of folders i have at leaste 40 rar part files. And now i see olny one part is deleted.I mean when you have 39 parts of rar file , but only one part got corrupted , downloader never download my files .
And many mod in many forums maybe ban me.
If i want re-upload that 98 files, i should download 800GB again , and upload it again.
It very very very hard work.

Regard

RU from fileserve dont work AGAIN...fix the f##king problems, you start to look like fileserve , even worst.From one month only errors and bugs.Your IT department sucks.....i am going back to fileserve this days

it is true , i am verry sorry to say it, at this moment from all hosts , it's full of bugs and errors....and a lot of files deleted (corruption ) ....hish didn't respond me last 3 messages...RU not working (only from RS) it's verry low at this moment.......i am not paying anymore a premium account for this "full of bugs and errors" host ....must name not filesonic....filecorrupted.com.LOL
I have some expectetion when i pay something....it's like you buy a broken car

Last edited:
RU from fileserve dont work AGAIN...fix the f##king problems, you start to look like fileserve , even worst.From one month only errors and bugs.Your IT department sucks.....i am going back to fileserve this days

Remote Upload from Another File Hosting is Not Working for you ?

Blame Those other file hostings :)

i'm glad of that kind situation anyway :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back