FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you please fix the FTP problem?? I'm uploading 1000+ files/day with FTP, and every file get 2x in the file manager, so I have to delete 1000x manually those files :(
Please do something about this bug

Can you provide another alternative that can give explanation to this issue.

I lose 4-5 files daily. In 1-2 months if I stop uploading I am sure I will find my filemanger empty.

As you have imagination my friend, can you imagine how I feel now? All my hard upload work has gone useless.

I think they do that. my files are daily deleted without any reason

yesterday uploaded more than 100 movies but have not got 1 sale ????????????? whats going wrong with FileSonic these days
Mate stats is freeze
i 12hours i got 1 or 3 sales daily but i cant get any sale
Stats is freeze

Thanks i got my payment

yes stats are freeze those guys who had average of 5-10 sales daily they're getting nothing these days so please filesonic staff check and fix it ASAP

3 more files part of a movieDVD collection appear corrupted today. I received notice wih pm from users. It has not still appeared in the files removed list

Its sth like FileSonic fights it's uploaders. What else can I say about. FileSonic destroyed all my hard work. Its a pitty.

The funny thing is I became premium user to have my files saved and protected for being deleted due to inactivity, but soon I will lose them all due to corruption. Buying premium did not protect my links at all. Catastrophy, I spent so many hours in front of the pc for nothing. No result.

I just send pms to Hish only to be advised to re-upload the files. Why to do that? The files in some days will also be corrupted. Endless problem and no solution seem to appear.

Regards!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back