FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will IGNORE all lamers that flame to me (my sales are back now 4-5 sales per day for 3 days). People knows me , not you flamer lamers

April Fiesta Promo!

First one is very simple: GET 25% MORE + regular payout every weekend in April.
Example: Make $100, we give you $125!

Promo weekends:
9th, 10th April 16th, 17th April 23rd, 24th April 30th April + May 1st

Last edited by a moderator:
I will IGNORE all lamers that flame to me (my sales are back now 4-5 sales per day for 3 days). People knows me , not you lamers

April Fiesta Promo!

First one is very simple: GET 25% MORE + regular payout every weekend in April.
Example: Make $100, we give you $125!

Promo weekends:
9th, 10th April 16th, 17th April 23rd, 24th April 30th April + May 1st
I love filesonic^^

Explicitly on the bottom of their promo email:

Disclaimer: We remind you that you may only upload and share content for which you are the true and original owner. For more information and our policies please see our terms and conditions and intellectual property policy.

Hish :
how i can force fso to load via filesonic.com and not my country ip ( filesonic.it) its so much lameeee

thanks for replay all fso shiit links filesonic.com i need to rename it to filesonic.it to dl its PITA!!!!

Hi

there is no way of forcing it and there is no need to rename anything! It will redirect correctly... If there is a problem , let me know

Hish

Hello, When I now want to download from filesonic via IDM (internet download manager), theres an error at all links. It works fine yesterday. You think its problem at IDM side ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back