FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Gerner2010

Sorry about that...but he's not wrote anything about that in his post.
I just think if we like to ask something...ask with polite manner.

Respect others if you want to get respect.

Don't disrespect any of our partners... If you want to disrespect them, please join another host and leave us alone ;)

The sales were not made from your premium ref-link, as you were saying.. I will send you more details soon

Hish

@Gerner2010

Sorry about that...but he's not wrote anything about that in his post.
I just think if we like to ask something...ask with polite manner.

Respect others if you want to get respect.

1. I did ask with polite manner
2. Hish is not responding for 3 days now
3. My friends made my sales - they aren't counted, can't you get that?

Don't disrespect any of our partners... If you want to disrespect them, please join another host and leave us alone ;)

The sales were not made from your premium ref-link, as you were saying.. I will send you more details soon

Hish

Thank you and I'm waiting for further information

Are you an idiot? I make sales, which aren't counted at all!

idiot ? lol

so it gives you right to blame people !! and tell them - "how dare you .. " ?

Have you ever been to school or is this what you inherited from your family ?

Go bark elsewhere ! as clearly you have no sense to solve cases in a tactful manner !

How long does it usually take for ftp uploaded files to appear in file manager? I just started uploading to filesonic and my file is pending for 3 hours already.

Hi,

I want to know is it possible to remote upload from filesonic to megaupload because i am getting a Filesonic premium account in 3-4 days.

I have asked one of my buddy and he told me that it is not possible whenever he tried to remote upload from filesonic to megaupload. He always get this error.
This is a screenshot he showed me.:'(

[SLIDE]http://lulzimg.com/i17/9e6ec3.png[/SLIDE]​

Hello Why I am not getting any response from here. This is a third time i am resubmitting my posts here. Please tell me is it possible to do a remote upload from filesonic to megaupload. I do have a megaupload premium account and am buying a filesonic premium account within 5 days.:(

Hello Why I am not getting any response from here. This is a third time i am resubmitting my posts here. Please tell me is it possible to do a remote upload from filesonic to megaupload. I do have a megaupload premium account and am buying a filesonic premium account within 5 days.:(

Mate , this is NOT at all filesonic's concern.

Please talk to MU support , they would let you know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back