FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
HumTum, be carefull friend, do not forget the higher you fly , the faster you drop
and the more pain you get. I was getting 8-10 sale per day and now 2-3 sale at max.
Always thanks to GOD , never forget it.

Hi,

I want to know is it possible to remote upload from filesonic to megaupload because i am getting a Filesonic premium account in 3-4 days.

I have asked one of my buddy and he told me that it is not possible whenever he tried to remote upload from filesonic to megaupload. He always get this error.
This is a screenshot he showed me.:'(

[SLIDE]http://lulzimg.com/i17/9e6ec3.png[/SLIDE]​

Please anyone here to answer my query. I am still waiting lol :(

Got 6 sales . Still counting. I love filesonic & Hish. :)

Go ahead Filesonic.

HumTum, be carefull friend, do not forget the higher you fly , the faster you drop
and the more pain you get. I was getting 8-10 sale per day and now 2-3 sale at max.
Always thanks to GOD , never forget it.

Djkelaj, why are you discouraging our users like that?? If you are having bad days, it doesnt mean that they will too!!!

HumTum, keep up the good work!!

Hish

could have been warn!!!

No warnings !! We Do NOT tolerate fraudsters..

Hish

i too have low sales,but cannot blame filesonic
Hish is a top guy,he helped me alot,hope they will remain as they are
Long Live FileSonic

Thank you were, im sure your sales will bounce back!! All ti takes is patience :)

I remember Djkelaj had bad days a few months or weeks ago ... he was willing to give up and then his sales bounced back.,.. But he can not give up everytime he has bad days and he certainly can not discourage other members!!
:)

Hish

Just let it flow mate.
If you put too much expectation it's only give you high pressure.
Just let it flow. Posting Filesonic links is like Investment, will give you good results...if not today..you get sales tomorrow. You'll never know, but it will come.

I still dont understand why ppl who get low sales wont go for PPD? i started with PPS and saw that i dont get much.. some days i got 1 sale, some days 3 salys and some days 6 sales. i decided to switch to PPD and since then i always make about 60-80 bucks a day.

Hish! You say keep up the good work to others, while my sales doesn't count at all! How dare you not responding me for that long? I think it's hightime people know...

c63201.jpg

just had problem with sales 10 days ago (for 4 days) but now anything is good

thanks filesonic

Hish! You say keep up the good work to others, while my sales doesn't count at all! How dare you not responding me for that long? I think it's hightime people know...

what do you expect from hish ??
buy lifetime accounts off your links ? !!

Is this a way to talk or ask about something !!!

Posciel

See post #10270
Sales are counted. Sometimes there's dry time, can't you accept that...?
Everybody always expect for sales...but have you considered many competitors...? How good and unique is your content to attract peoples for buy premium account..? You're not the only one posting Filesonic links...lol.

@ happyface4ever

I think he has proof of someone buying from his links - without him getting anything from it.
This is not a case of dry sales.

It is about time he backs up his claims with proof or shuts up - no offence.

EDIT: And I should have shut up myself many years ago - I know :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back