FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
oopsyy :)) i already got all i wanted :)) thank you hish and reverse :))

hish bro , there is also one more issue in my pm , please see to it whenver you get time

thanks again

I saw that when filesonic changed doamin to each country, my earn of users in PPS plan stopped or to slow down.

Please check it!!

Last edited:
Looks everything is starting normal again.

From my Playsonic points i can see my download number had moving up like usually i've got in a day, only my sales stats is still freeze...:P

Now time to starting posting again....

Thank you for Fixed this situation FSo teams, really appreciate that.

Hi Hish, glad to see u :)
is everything Ok now ? coz last 3 days were horrible for me, i couldn't download anything & my earnings dropped 75% :(

Hi!

Everything is normal now... Keep an eye on the coming news which will be really helpful to you guys ;)

Hish

Hi guys!

I want to thank you allllll for your feedback, patience and support ..

To show our appreciation, we will announce something shortly!

Stay tuned!

Hish

Last edited:
Important Update for our Beloved Affiliates :)

Hi guys,

Just a small update from FileSonic.com... We are still working harder than ever to stay the best File Host in the world and with your support and patience; we still are the top :)

First of all, thank you all for your positive & constructive feedback. Constructive feedback always helps us figure out the issues and we can then improve it.

Second, servers are still coming in everyday and this has been the biggest issue since a month! The supplier is having a hard time meeting our demand in the right time!

Last but not least, we have decided to give you an extra bonus (as compensation) because of your help, support & patience.

The compensation will be 25% bonus of EVERYTHING you make this coming weekend (26th & 27th March 2011)

Best Regards,
FileSonic Team

so glad to be able to upgrade my account with 50% off, I am going away for 3 months on holiday overseas and struggling with my money, since i wont be uploading or downloading for 3 months.. it seemed a waste to renew for 3 months, but i wanted to keep my files.. and now am able 2 =)

Why do you guys delete none copyrighted files? I had a freeware uploaded and it got deleted, I had a file with nothing but txt files on it and it got deleted as well :s.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back