FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
thank you champ

btw guys i have problem here, filesonic don't Count my downloads..when i go in statistic i have 0 downloads, and when i go in Manage files i have alot downloads :S

i see lot of members have no sales today @ WJ and DP , its no only me and sorry but hish don't replay on all of us about the sales , day is over and 0 sale

user ID :karim4up

when will i get my 250 point in playsonic, i saw if i reffer friend in next 3 days i will recive 250 point :)
finaly i got 2 refferal and i didnt get any point :)

i see lot of members have no sales today @ WJ and DP , its no only me and sorry but hish don't replay on all of us about the sales , day is over and 0 sale

user ID :karim4up

Hi

I kept on checking and sales are perfectly fine... I see MUCH more sales than last Monday! You are having a bad day or files were deleted...

Day is not over.. there are 3 hours left

Hish

I have some files stucked in the RU section (Download Status: Successful 100%, Status: Pending) so no file in the Manage Files section, after the fso staff fix the problem the files will appear or should I upload them again?

Thanks in advance.

Hi

I kept on checking and sales are perfectly fine... I see MUCH more sales than last Monday! You are having a bad day or files were deleted...

Day is not over.. there are 3 hours left

Hish

sorry hish BUT just now when i post i the screen i got a sale ?????? /
its not only me please see other members posts and i look on my files they all work fine and no files deleted at all , sorry but something was wrong today

I shared a download link with my friend, and after he download it. It was not counted!

I dont know what happen my nickname is: hakim951

its not only me please see other members posts and i look on my files they all work fine and no files deleted at all , sorry but something was wrong today

You are right, there is something wrong today.

Me and my friends have same problem, just on pay per downloads.

[Slide]http://i.imgur.com/vysLf.jpg[/Slide]
Anyone received such email?

I'm pretty sure that it's a fake email, that's obviously through the email used^

Be aware mates.

You are copy /pasting the SAME messages here and DP.. can u please decide to post on one ? This way, nothing will be fixed because of wasting my time to reply to both !

here is my msg on DP:

"Nothing was wrong... I checked before I replied to you... if sales are wrong, then everyone will have a problem with it , not one or 2 people... not even 5 or 10 !! "
Hish

when can we req for last weekend bonus ??

You could do it now!

Hish

You are copy /pasting the SAME messages here and DP.. can u please decide to post on one ? This way, nothing will be fixed because of wasting my time to reply to both !

here is my msg on DP:

"Nothing was wrong... I checked before I replied to you... if sales are wrong, then everyone will have a problem with it , not one or 2 people... not even 5 or 10 !! "
Hish

Hish

OK sorry about that ,you see nothing wrong so its OK ,:(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back