FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
good job guys, keep it's right on your way and you will get more successful with filesonic. I should think people will more like filesonic and chose them, and the time they become most of file host is no longer. Yeah, that's all i want to say, just make big money and take all it's to you :D:D:D =) =)

i gonna to love filesonic, i chose them to my default link share of my portal :D
hotfile and fileserve will be mirror for FSn links...

I changed to PPS 10 10h ago and now I got my first sale as PPS 10!

If i can get at least 3 sales/week it's gonna be better for me than PPD where I was earning $3/day.

Hish, my promo earnings continue to not appear in my Unpaid Dollars and I requested them, can you fix it?

My nickname is Gotze87

I changed to PPS 10 10h ago and now I got my first sale as PPS 10!

If i can get at least 3 sales/week it's gonna be better for me than PPD where I was earning $3/day.

Hish, my promo earnings continue to not appear in my Unpaid Dollars and I requested them, can you fix it?

My nickname is Gotze87

Hi!

This is because you requested it before the payout of yesterday, so it was included in yesterday's payout!

Select dates 29th Jan - 4th Feb and see the total ... Add the bonus to it and it should be equal to yesterday's payout!

Hish

Hi!

This is because you requested it before the payout of yesterday, so it was included in yesterday's payout!

Select dates 29th Jan - 4th Feb and see the total ... Add the bonus to it and it should be equal to yesterday's payout!

Hish

Thanks it was this that happened.

I didn't know that the weekend bonus was added to the tuesday payout, i thought that it will be added to the next week payout because it was earned after friday.

Hish, Remote upload from MU is not working mate :(

ZKkLYa.jpg

I am using a valid MU premium account with correct login details.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back