FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ref

hi.

i sent my referral link to my friend and he registered but i didn't see him as referral.. i send the link to some other people too, but i am not sure that they are registered through my link or not. but for this friend i am sure.

is maybe the problem that i don't have any earnings? (i started uploading but don't have time now to spread my links...)

cheers!

still nothing with promo...
if i want to request for a payment what i will do? just enter at my account settings my paypal? how i can shoose the money i want get?

promo will be transferred today, isn't it Hish? so please wait as i am waiting. =)

The payment is automated. If you cross the sufficient amount (usually 20 USD) between friday, payment will be transferred in next thursday/wednesday.

But you have to fill your payment info (paypal/alertpay)

Hope you understand.

Filsesonic Hish,

I am getting this feeling that flesonic is nothing but cheater and dishonest group of people who are garbing the money of poor user like me. I have been following with you for last two days on this forum and on your email id filesonic[at]gmail dot come but you are simply avoiding to respond me and not even solved my problem.

You are support department is dump they are just sending automated responses without understanding the issue.

Finally please tell if my issue will be solved or not? I have send you email from my email id lutaaj [at] gmail dot com

My account is now updated. Thanks

I did the ftp upload.
Manage files does not appear in the files is 10 hours :(
Find a solution to this now.

edit:This error has now

An Error Occurred
Application error

filesonic is the best filehosting site for me ;) i switched from hf, and now, i earn more than before. remote upload is very fast, cheap account upgrade, and great support ;)

I CANT LOGIN

89bf81.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back