FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear FileSonic Hish,
Will u plz help me to retrieve my account?My email id is hotfilearn@gmail.com
I also have two ref at that account.I can create another account but i don't want to lost my refs.Previously I retrived my FS account by the help of RickyFS.So I hope you are powerful enough to help me retrive my account.
If you can then change it to mim435@gmail.com.If you want any kind of proof then let me know.The account is not using by anyone caz the hacker is not working on it.He just waiting to receive payout amount from my refs.Another proof is that I can use hotfilearn@gmail.com as my paypal ID but he can't.Caz it is added with my paypal.
thanks.

Hi

Your account is not hacked.. All you need to do is retrieve your password before you log in..

If you cant do it, let me know

Hish

Quote:
Originally Posted by FileSonic Hish
Hello!

No problem.. I can confirm it manually.. Please put your user ID in the meta tag of the blog and send me a PM with the URL of the blog and your user ID

Hish

tray to send it in a pm but that don't work
user ID: karim4up
blog :karim4up.blogspot.com
BTW I LINK TO YOUR premium WITH the LINK
http://www.filesonic.com/premium-ref/XXX
IT THAT THE Right way ??

HI Hish SORRY BUT THE BLOG IS Unconfirmed TEEL NOW
THANKS

Upload

55649696.jpg
how many time it will be show Mr.Hish

Hi FS support

Started yesterday night uploading to filesonic and.... voilá!
Didn't expect these earnings in less then 24 hours...
Very nice... and I only uploaded a bunch of files.

Gonna try more... if the earnings go up I'll transfer my massive collection to fsonic! :D:))

Payments

Dear sir,

I have been waiting for my payout for a quite a while now, and never received any payment from FileSonic. Help would be appreciated.

Regards,
Zeus.

Filsesonic Hish,

I am getting this feeling that flesonic is nothing but cheater and dishonest group of people who are garbing the money of poor user like me. I have been following with you for last two days on this forum and on your email id filesonic[at]gmail dot come but you are simply avoiding to respond me and not even solved my problem.

You are support department is dump they are just sending automated responses without understanding the issue.

Finally please tell if my issue will be solved or not? I have send you email from my email id lutaaj [at] gmail dot com

Filesonic.com support very well,earn very well but sale statistics are very unstable.Some days i earn 50$+ but some days 0$.Very playful figure...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back