FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
warez_mr You dont understand! If you buy 1day premium from my Filesonic link today for 1$ I receive 0.6$ - than tomorrow it will take from your account (PayPal or CreditCard) 9.95$ automatically for one month and I will receive 60% (5.97$)!=)

Actually i am waiting for mass rename option. Any filehost who will implement this feature i will move there. Its very necessary for a uploader to upload for diff. forums.

This news is great.I was waited for renewing/rebills earn.I was discussed this things at #1204.
We will earn to the account renewing in the future and our premium sales cannot be decreasing.1 $ trials are our permanently affiliates.But we cannot earn recent affiliates account renewing.Thanks..

oky.... sergio54 lets get a challenge...

fsoc.jpg

to day i get 12 sell...and its 12$

so tomorrow i am going to get 12*5.40=64.80$ ryt??

if i get 64.80$ tomorrow ill give u 32.40$....

if not thn u will give me 32.40$ in my paypal .....

agree with me???

I will watch it. But it hasn't benifitted me or any of my known uploaders yet & even i dnt think it will if this offer (1$/day) continues. Me personally haven't preferred it. Dont mind.

hello hish mate

Please check your PM

FSC rocks

Regards

i would love to say it yesterday. But not today.

oky.... sergio54 lets get a challenge...

fsoc.jpg

to day i get 12 sell...and its 12$

so tomorrow i am going to get 12*5.40=64.80$ ryt??

if i get 64.80$ tomorrow ill give u 32.40$....

if not thn u will give me 32.40$ in my paypal .....

agree with me???

I dont agree!
Look what you receive:

11*0.6=6.6$
+
1*5.4=5.4
=
12$
Where you learned to count?:D

my files will be delete for DMCA to night...

so how can i get it tomorrow??

[talking about 1$ sell]

Your files deleted have nothing to do with $1 renewal... As long as the user bought $1 from your links... Then they are yours.. So tomorrow based on the $1, you will get the $9.95 x60% ... and has nothing to do with your files being deleted

Hish

warez_mr.

Can you please show me where it says you will NOT get credited for the rebill?

As far as i'm concerned a rebill is a rebill, their system SHOULD already know what webmaster sent the initial sale regardless of if the file is deleted or not.....

You're hard to understand, so I'm just going on what i THINK you're trying to say.

So, if you do not get credited for the rebill because your file is no longer availible then I would hole heartedly agree with you stance on the matter. But I really do not think it could be like that.

Anyways, Lets wait for support to answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back