FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
To me it looks like FileSonic is trying new things, this is a good thing for us all in the long run.

$0.60 Today can become, $0.60 + rebill into 30 day account $5.40 + Bonus $3 = $9

I think let's let them test this $1 trials for a week or so at least :)

sorry mate, I am worried about ur dream. If ur file has been deleted, how u'll get the money after deletion? don mind, no offense from me.

1 Day Premium should cost minimum 3$
Than more people will buy premium for 30, 180, 365 days !!!

he's right from my experience

It seems very hard to earn with filesonic account, every1 is buying 1 day premium & i'm totally disappointed. If u continue like this, im sorry to say i have to get back my uploading at my HF account. I earned 3 X todays PPS earning daily In HF. It is a very bad step for uploaders.

97714446.jpg

what is this? R u FSO staffs kidding??? So much efforts to sale a account & than this is ur return???

Guys , you have to relax from time to time!! lol

When the user gets rebilled the next day, you WILL earn % of that!!!

How does that make it hard to sell?? This is a sale!

Hish

To me it looks like FileSonic is trying new things, this is a good thing for us all in the long run.

$0.60 Today can become, $0.60 + rebill into 30 day account $5.40 + Bonus $3 = $9

I think let's let them test this $1 trials for a week or so at least :)

Thank you for the nice reply!

Hish

So as much i get...there isnt 1 day premium? Its when some old user that we brought to you buy premium from some other guy link, we get 60c?

Ok, that is suicide. Its very bad and i think it will kill the uploders. Why do you push me to start work with Oron?:(
[SLIDE]http://www.gifbin.com/bin/1234443297_ken_park_suicide.gif[/SLIDE]

can you wait until the rebills start coming in?

That is when we will know if it is a success or not... We would never want to put something that would hurt our sales!

Hish

Tomorrow we will have much more because todays users with 1day premium will extend it for a month (9.95$). Dont worry!!!
never Sergio...never ever....u r sleeping...

its just a trick....caz we r makeing much money and filesonic r going to mad...

for that they just take this shitty trick....

i just want to know r FSO stop 1$ sell or not...

just let us know....

if no thn i am going to back in HF....

they r now number one in hosting list...

i am complaining caz my file will be deleted to nyt...

so how can i get this.????

so its not possible to make.....

i need this off...any how....

i cant wait for nxt day....sorry about that....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back