FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
2ng64qd.jpg

what is this ? can you please guide me ? what are the status showing and what i got paid which is actually i don't and what are pending ?

:(

Your remote upload is too slow...taking soo much time for to upload...please check that issue..so that we can upload more./

Hey,
When did you try it? Do you mind trying it again because the issue should have been resolved. Please Pm me if you continue to face any problems with FTP.
Thanks
Naija

2ng64qd.jpg

what is this ? can you please guide me ? what are the status showing and what i got paid which is actually i don't and what are pending ?

:(

Hey,
Please send me a PM with your user ID and brief description of the problem.
Thanks
Naija

why when i'm trying to give my refferal link to friends to register under my refferal they are redirecting to

affiliate program?

any help

why when i'm trying to give my refferal link to friends to register under my refferal they are redirecting to

affiliate program?

any help

Hello,

It is fine... It will still register under you...when u click on it, you will notice at the bottom that it is redirected to your link, but the address bar will show otherwise.
Regards

Hish

Hi,

he has to start making money and then he will show within 24 hours...

Our IT guys have been very busy lately.... But very soon they will work on make referrals appear as soon as they register! I will keep you posted about this.

Regards,
Hish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back