FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
please add the option to display more files in file manager. it's only limited to 100 per page. :(

and the refresh file list or similar function is missing. :(

why do you call it "payment no.?" that's confusing.

please add the option to display more files in file manager. it's only limited to 100 per page. :(

and the refresh file list or similar function is missing. :(

Hey,
Your suggestions has been well noted.. Concerning the "payment number" I'll see what we can do.. But regarding the limit in FM I personally think that the page will load faster with the 100/page limit.
Thanks
Naija

Be ready to make a lot of money with us, we want to be your #1 file host and we will do whatever it takes to get there.

Please remember that free users' files will be deleted after 30 days. Sign up for a PREMIUM account to preserve your files longer.

If you want more uploaders you will have to change that rule a bit. Why not delete the files 30 days after the last download? That would make me much more interested spending my time uploading to FileSonic :).

Tried the service today for first time and not impressed at all.

"Status: Resolving address of ftp.eu.filesonic.com
Response: 421 Too many connections (5) from this IP
Error: Could not connect to server
Status: Delaying connection for 5 seconds due to previously failed connection attempt...
Response: 421 Too many connections (5) from this IP
Error: Could not connect to server
Status"

I couldn't even upload files because of that,ended up getting my ip banned.
6 files were in upload queue.

If you want more uploaders you will have to change that rule a bit. Why not delete the files 30 days after the last download? That would make me much more interested spending my time uploading to FileSonic :).

Hey,
As an affiliate you can upgrade to premium for only $5/month and avoid any deletions. Fairly cheap price for peace of mind if you ask me :)
Thanks
Naija

Hey,
As an affiliate you can upgrade to premium for only $5/month and avoid any deletions. Fairly cheap price for peace of mind if you ask me :)
Thanks
Naija
you just forced me to do that. I thought that you delet files only if no one download link after 30 days.
And i dont see my files after remote upload.
Also may i now to remote upload filesonic - filesonic?

Hey,
Thanks
Naija

Of course, but that's just if I ask you ! No offence, of course ... however, you state that you want to be our #1 host, and you can't achieve that if you charge us for features that other hosts give us for free.

you just forced me to do that. I thought that you delet files only if no one download link after 30 days.
And i dont see my files after remote upload.
Also may i now to remote upload filesonic - filesonic?

This is our unofficial rule... We are working on it to make it official and for all files!

For now, this is all I can say :)

Can you send me your user ID and examples of files that did not move to file manager??

Now you can remote upload FS to FS.

Regards,

Hish

After doing maintenance in the last 5 hours, everything should be fine with FTP now.

If you still have problem, please contact me via PM.

Thanks for your understanding.

Hi !

Regarding your previous question, I will ask the IT guys and let u know shortly..

regarding the ref link, its fine, this is how it is supposed to be... When u click on it, you will notice at the bottom, it will say your ref ID, but then it wont keep showing it... It still works

Hish

No we do not have it. But since you mentioned it, we will have it implemented this week!

Regarding payment methods, I am trying with AlertPay... Moneybookers rejected us.

Regards,

Hish

Our policy says that if the user is a free user, then yes. But its not the case. When the file gets downloaded, the counter resets to 30 days. We are still working on it , this is why we haven't made it official yet.

Regards,

Hish

Hi !

Regarding your previous question, I will ask the IT guys and let u know shortly..

regarding the ref link, its fine, this is how it is supposed to be... When u click on it, you will notice at the bottom, it will say your ref ID, but then it wont keep showing it... It still works

Hish

Referral doesn't work. Not only my friends, I also test with few accounts and all doesn't work. Normal at Hotfile, Fileserve, the referral willl appear instant but at filesonic it doesn't, why that ? The coder too stupid for writing a easy code or Filesonic want that ?

Why don't you have good manners?? Why are you calling them stupid?

When your referrals start making money, you will see them. We will work on showing them instantly even without money..

You need to understand that our programmers are working on important things now...

Im just amazed how many disrespectful people say stupid things these days!

Hish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back