FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

I registered to complain of the exact same issue.

Have filesonic actually helped to resolve your issues yet??

Hi,

I have the same problem above. Tried rebooting and checking for proxy IPs, but the problem keep resurfacing. Can the filesonic admins help on this? I can't download using Jdownloader as it keeps showing the files are offline.

Please help as it has been a few days already. Thanks!

PS: I am from Singapore. I tried asking my friend to access filesonic.sg and he too have the same error. Can the admins please help?

Below is the problem as i copied and pasted..

We have detected some suspicious behaviour coming from your IP address (78.140.189.85 XFF: 121.7.114.252) and have been temporarily blocked.

Reason code: 9999

Hish, please fix this issue, I keep getting this error over and over again since you changed the interface. I'm also from Singapore, is there a problem with the server that keeps blocking IP addresses from Singapore users??

Hish, please fix this issue, I keep getting this error over and over again since you changed the interface. I'm also from Singapore, is there a problem with the server that keeps blocking IP addresses from Singapore users??

I am having this issue too.:facepalm: The problem persist on and off wonder can any admin help to solve this ?

Jdownloader doesn't want to parse the new filesonic links.... They used to be filesonic.com/file/123456789 and now they are filesonic.com/file/abCdefGhijK and it doesn't recognize them... I hope you are going to fix it asap? It's probably another reason people download less?!

Why we don't get sales:

Imagine you are free user, you click on some Filesonic link >400MB and you see this:

So you click on Upgrade, and go to upgrade page.
And now what you see, is 3 types of account, Free, Premium and Collaborate.
And every common user will register for Free account! Because it's free, and they think they can download the file with Free account.

Ok, so you register for Free account. Now you have Free account and you go to the download page try to download the file again, and what you'll see?
This:

And now what? You are very pissed off that you've already register, but the same message shows up! And BAM! you close the filesonic page and look for another filehost mirror, because you wasted a lot of time to try download, but nothing happened.

My suggestion is delete the Free account from Upgrade page (or make them not clickable)! The downloaders want to download, not upload! and with Free Account they can do nothing, it will just make 'em angry.

removing free account from download page and premium referral page will be better i think

if they say that sales are increased, but everybody's reporting drop in PPD than it means that the theme is designed to increase sales and decrease PPD which is logical, increasing income, cutting costs.
Since they're silent about drop in PPD I think there's better ot there more suitable for PPD

if they say that sales are increased, but everybody's reporting drop in PPD than it means that the theme is designed to increase sales and decrease PPD which is logical, increasing income, cutting costs.
Since they're silent about drop in PPD I think there's better ot there more suitable for PPD

Well, it happens to be Chistmas, so if your traffic was coming from Christian countries, it's pretty normal if it dropped... It should be back to normal... soon ... or so I hope....

because of RU i cant use filesonic and i cant post the filesonic links..and now my earning is going very low..please do something hish..

Help I cant remote from FS...
Code:
ERROR_INVALID_ACCOUNT Invalid Account Logins

:facepalm:

Hi,

You will have to speak to support of the file host you are trying to remote upload to.

Hish

Hi Hish .
Hello Hish, i'm your affiliate, my earning is about 2-3$/day right now, so could you extend my premium please?. I sent mail sales@filesonic.com

Send your request to request@filesonic.com

Hish

reason code 1024 what does it mean

Your IP has been banned likely for multiple failed logins.

Please open an affiliate ticket and include your IP.

Hish

Can I download my own collaboration file?

You are not allowed to download your own files.

Hish

Suspicious Behaviour? Why?

We have detected some suspicious behaviour coming from your IP address (78.140.189.84) and have been temporarily blocked.

Reason code: 9999

The above is the error i got while trying to download. May i know what did i do to encounter such an error? Even going into support or login triggers this.

I am currently using my computer in school and it also happen while i am at home...

Please help. Thank you very much...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back