FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol.....u tolerate warez and illegal content and u dnt tolerate the methods i use for getting sales....
wow ur rules...hats offX-(

So can u ban me sooner, I hard work all week + saturday , sunday, monday and sell many sales for you but you ban me just 24h before payment,
I think u need send a mail when ban someone

Dear Hish!

A few months ago my Filesonic account was broke up, but you restored to me.Then I got a new username and password from You. With them I can log in, but in Settings I can not set my paypal account,
because the Conform Identity's first rubric doesn't accept any confirmatory word. Please, send me a new one for this case, becase the system doesn't accept the other one wich has been set up for me that time.

My username is : kremi1@freemail.hu

Thank you in anticipation!

PLease open an affiliate ticket and ill help u right away!

You might need to confirm your identity again though

Hish

lol.....u tolerate warez and illegal content and u dnt tolerate the methods i use for getting sales....
wow ur rules...hats offX-(
That is spam, u dont have how to explain that ....even if u use multiposter and you post lets say on 400 forums ....you will have for 5215 files about 2086000 links , but you have 10 times more.This is too much and this is spamming!They dont tolerate warez because they delete files that are reported (DMCA)

Hish has gone CRAZY With FileSonic.com's latest promo !!

Dear Content Owners,

2011 was an incredible year for our partners and us. We made some major changes, improved our services and support, and improved our payouts!

Holiday season is very close, so we thought that you might enjoy an extra something!

Filesonic will be launching an insane promo that will run throughout December 2011.

Earn up to $22 Fixed per Sale!

Here are the details:

Every Friday in December, you will get an extra $3 per sale made from your content.
Every Saturday in December, you will get an extra $4 per sale made from your content.
Every Sunday in December, you will get an extra $5 per sale made from your content.

All Plans Included!

On top of that, we have decided to give you the chance to trade in your points for a Premium account at a cheaper rate, which we will announce soon (New rates will be from 1st of December until 31st December 2011).

Best Personal Regards,

Hish
Always At Your Service!

Hey.... Hish....

Why are you completely ignoring my request for help??

@ FileSonic Hish:

I have a problem with the upgrade to premium I made on my account yesterday.

Yesterday I traded in earnings to extend my premium account.

I traded $5 - for 1 month, and traded again another $5 for 1 more month, because I wanted to extend it for 2 months.

Problem is, the $10 were deducted from my balance, but my account was only extended for 1 month, instead of 2 ....

Can you fix it, please??

(I wanted to send you this info by PM, but you're not accepting PM's....)

My account ID: 2904681 (this is the number I got from my referral link).

I won't post my email here, but I have no other way of contacting you.

Please fix this problem..... I lost $5 for nothing, since I didn't get the 2nd upgrade....

Support Ticket has been useless, because it just seems that no one understood my problem, no matter how many times I tried to explain it.

So, can you PLEASE, help me?? You've turned off pm's, otherwise I would pm you my info!!!

HELP!

I don't think anyone over there understood my problem....

I traded points for 2 months, but got only 1 month!!! Which means I lost $5 on a 1 month upgrade that I didn't get!!!

I don't think it's hard to understand...

Here's the proof of the 2 trades I made on the same day (because I wanted 2 more months of premium):

http://screensnapr.com/v/H2u0gG.png

This was on November 18th, 2011.

And what I got was ONLY 1 more month instead of 2, as you can see on my dashboard:

http://screensnapr.com/v/XOXNGj.png

SO, I'm missing 1 month of premium that needs to be added to my account ASAP. I didn't spend an extra $5 to get nothing....

SO, please credit the extra 1 month of premium to my account OR refund one of those 2 trades.

BloodSucker,

If you opened a correct ticket (affiliate), it would get to me and I will answer you properly

Hish

That is spam, u dont have how to explain that ....even if u use multiposter and you post lets say on 400 forums ....you will have for 5215 files about 2086000 links , but you have 10 times more.This is too much and this is spamming!They dont tolerate warez because they delete files that are reported (DMCA)

I agree with every part of your post :)

Thanks for your support!

Hish

Yes, I am.

I Have posted my account ID above, I have sent you the support ticket number....

It's very simple, I made 2 money trades, and only received 1. But I lost the money from both trades.... I only got credited 1 month of premium, when it should have been 2 months.

So if you are an affiliate, why didnt you select "affiliate"?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back