FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My filesonic and gmail account were hacked. What must I do? only my paypal account was not hacked. Can I recover my account through paypal account or email from paypal account?

Hello Hish
Today I login it says: Unexpected error during process Authentication: - No user found with such email.
I click on Forgot password and input my email and submit. It says: Sorry, there is no such email in our database.
Please help me
Thank you

Anyone tell me what is best localation for upload FSO?
OVH.fr or NL Servers?

I have still 2 OVH Server and i can upload with my max speed (100Mbit).
But i will buy new servers. Maybe LeaseWeb in NL?

FSn and WU is the same company, this is known for a while. FSn and WU share some resource together, this is O.K.

BUT why you need to share same problem.

-"-

WU upload is dead, So let it dead. FSn don't need to dead together with WU.

Now, FTP is back to alive.

Please don't die for WU.

Last edited:
@weiwei: I'm using wupload premium account for remote uploading and i've came across all kinds of errors like: BROKEN_PLUGIN / ERROR_INVALID_ACCOUNT / MAYBE_BLOCKED_IP / ERROR_UNKNOWN. And I think the only solution for this right now is to clean up the link and re-upload.

Just checked remote upload and i don't think there's anything wrong except above errors i mentioned. Sometimes it's boring to reupload these links, but there's just no better way. Well, if you are good at programming you can write script to do these jobs for you and it's time saving.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back