FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Filesonic account blocked - help - info needed

Hello guys, hope you can help me -

My premium filesonic account has been blocked due to suspicious activty, This was me , I had changed several passwords on my pc and could not work out why i could not use my filesonic account with jdownloader, so I reset my filesonic account a few times trying to get it to work. I have a filesonic Premium account , I have a static ip address I have recently updated my filesonic account, but now cannot use it until I am unblocked.

when ever I try and login, or even just try to goto filesonic web page I recieve this message on the filesonic web page;

We have detected some suspicious behaviour coming from your IP address (xx.xxx.xx.xxx) and have been temporarily blocked.
Reason code: 9999
Please Enter Captcha:

when I enter the captcha, i am sent to the request helpdesk ticket/submit request/ticket

Ive sent request tickets to filesonic helpdesk - but they seem to be otherwise occupied !, my account has been blocked since Mon 17th Oct - but have still not recieved a reply from the helpdesk.

my request ticket: Ticket #145918

Hopefully a filesonic admin or guru can help me

Last edited:
Hi dz0,

I can help you... But next time, either PM , or post in the thread , or open a ticket. But don't do the 3 of them

Your account was not blocked. Your IP is banned because of multiple login failures within a few minutes.

I will have it unbanned today, but watch out that it doesn't happen again

thankyou very much

Hi dz0,

I can help you... But next time, either PM , or post in the thread , or open a ticket. But don't do the 3 of them

Your account was not blocked. Your IP is banned because of multiple login failures within a few minutes.

Your a true star filesonic hish, thanks for this =)

With second host sales are doubled with filesonic verry low.....looks like a lot of people have filesonic premium...so from now on i will not mirror my files with filesonic....because i win less

Hi dz0,

3 of them? if you never answer any of them.
my account is blocked too, i sent a pm , and support so i cant access to help desk.
message:Unexpected error during process Authentication: No user found with such email.

Can you tell me what happend to my account?
check you PM for my email.

3 of them? if you never answer any of them.
my account is blocked too, i sent a pm , and support so i cant access to help desk.
message:Unexpected error during process Authentication: No user found with such email.

Can you tell me what happend to my account?
check you PM for my email.

You don't deserve to get a reply from me..

But I will, this one time

You were BANNED for sharing underage content! And your unpaid earnings will be donated to the IWF

Hish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back