FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
No need to prove to anybody my intentions. Or if you think you are are prosecutor and need to apologise to you for my wriings here.

But I will say this, to see that I am not only complaining but I mention good thinks also.

In Wupload I have auploaded 20 GB so far using filesonic remote upload. Same forums, same adverising promoting etc and I earn 0,6 usd per day.

FileSonic 184 GB - 0,08 USD per day
WUpload 20 GB - 0,6 USD per day.

This is my everysday experiment, and I believe to this reality.

What you guys are writing is theory. I am reffering to proofs

I'm sorry If I'm being off topic here. If you thinking that higher GB of Files bringing more $, then file sharing isn't suitable for you. I'm not talking about theory here. I'm offering some proofs that FSO is the best out there.

Storage Used: 157.64 GB
Total for Jul. 24, 2011
$48

Total Paid in USD*: $3014.17

Please continue experiment on Wup. If you reach 157 GB of files on Wup, and earn more than this, come back again say FSO is cheating and I'll be giving you +1.

Hello Hish,
Please unblock this my IP: 50.17.69.224

Thanks and regards

Hi

Please PM me and Ill have one of the guys unban you tomorrow...

Hish

I'm sorry If I'm being off topic here. If you thinking that higher GB of Files bringing more $, then file sharing isn't suitable for you. I'm not talking about theory here. I'm offering some proofs that FSO is the best out there.

I agree... It is about quality, not quantity ;)

Hish

Hi HISH, in the website i noticed there is one sentence "You have 2 referrals", why the statistics page shows no money?
thanks!

Hi

The only reason would be that your referrals haven't earned yet !

Hish

I've never had better WEB upload speeds with filesonic, from last few days.I have full 100mbit per link, which is 3+ times better than previous speeds. I hope those will last, and never drop under that level.

Great work!

EDIT: to all guys complaining on remote speeds.

Do you realize there is several thousands of people, each one of them, want to remote, from several gigabytes, to several terabytes of files at once? Do you know how much stress on servers you are putting? There is probably several hundreds of thousands, even millions of links in remote, at once.
Also, Wupload have at least 5X less servers from Filesonic, and far away from them, to compete with them in speeds, and reliability. Also, there is dozens of file-hosts, people are remoting from...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back