FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi zezo86... You dont have any payment number entered.. So u can not receive the payment!
The solution is to put your payment number and you will receive the payment in the next payout for sure!

Hish

Hey guys!
I sold 4 premium from my domain yesterday:
saleswhy.jpg

But the 0.45 $ sales are not shown a file in the Domain Sales menu and not shown 5.4 $ in Premium Sales menu:
saleswhy2.jpg

Have you ever been this problem?I have been same problem in the past.
If the files are deleted or my affiliate banners steer refferal to premium solds but i don't earn 5.4$ + 0.45$?Only 0.45$ and shown /file/0.
I change my banner link to a file now and waiting for the sale.

Hi,
I'm a member of yours. And I've joined the affiliate program not so long ago. I finally managed to make $15 and it says I've been paid $15.42 on December 28th, 2010. But I haven't received any money to my paypal account (harunhayrik90@gmail.com). Please help.
Thank you in advance!

Filesonic ID: harunhayrik90@gmail.com

When will you verify that? I'm waiting for verification and will continue uploading when my problem is solved.
Thanks.

Hi Filesonic support,

though the problem with alertpay payment has not resolved yet, please transfer my paymen to paypal account. Please check your PM box.

I have PM you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back