FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
What happened to filesonic stats? Before I was in half half plan then this morning I switched it Pay Per Download. But until now my stats is not updating! My stat was frozen from the time I switched to PPD until now there are NO DOWNLOADS YET! (Even a single one!) Please explain...

Note: I'm very much SURE that I am in PPD plan now...

I switched it Pay Per Download. But until now my stats is not updating! My stat was frozen, there are NO DOWNLOADS YET! (Even a single one!) Please explain...

freezing downloads or sales on counter in the statistic page are becoming a common thing in here guys :)

they have their own self of algorithm, no matter how they or you denied about it ;)

just stick with filesonic if you have a good earning with them, or you can leave it if you have two or more doubts about them ;)

Where is hish ?!
What's hapening with filesonic ?

We are having some upload issues, we are waiting for several servers and IT is trying it's best to manage with what we have.

I'm here ;) just working hard to find solutions for you guys.

What happened to filesonic stats? Before I was in half half plan then this morning I switched it Pay Per Download. But until now my stats is not updating! My stat was frozen from the time I switched to PPD until now there are NO DOWNLOADS YET! (Even a single one!) Please explain...

Can you please PM me with your account details I will check it out with you

Hish

Another question. Can I add my blog so that I can earn Premium sales thru my blog? If YES how?

Thanks

Go Here :

http://www.filesonic.com/affiliate/websites

After you put the domain URL, there will be Meta tag that you have to put in your Blog HTML Setting. If you finished put the Meta Tag on the blog, save it, then click Confirm Text on Filesonic page then you will see your blog is Confirmed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back