FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tried filesonic and posted content in forums but was unable to succeed in earning any $. Please suggest some tips to earn from uploading.

Tried filesonic and posted content in forums but was unable to succeed in earning any $. Please suggest some tips to earn from uploading.
First of all you need to activate affiliate program, then you just need to upload content in FileSonic. As I see you have an awesome MyBB theme (You made it?).

Hey!
I want to request a feature if is it possible. What I want is to be able to see from what site we get most downloads, like a top 5 or something...
Thanks.

Hello,

Anyone here know how to pause automatic payment to my PayPal.
I want to accumulate my earning so I can trade in points to upgrade to premium account.

Should I delete my PayPal id in my my FSnc account, so the money can accumulate. ?

Thanks in advance.

@hish

remote upload from wupload is not working. Remote upload does not start its stuck on pending.

edit: seen reply below.thanks for your acknowledgment. Looking forward to IT resolving the problem.

Last edited:
ftp upload speed is great, im getting ~70mb/s to eu ftp :D
although ive been getting a lot of broken pipe errors lately and form upload is super slow. hope its back to normal soon.

btw has anyone of u got payment yet?
i want that bacon money..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back