FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hish, can you please confirm that uploading speeds via web interface decreased?
I need to know whether it's something wrong with my server, or is it at your end.
I had 20-30MB/s uploading trough firefox, now I hardly get 200KB/s

Hish please check your PM mate. I have sent you solid proof that my account has been hacked. Check out that site. All hacked accounts have been posted there and mine has been too. :(

I spoke to other members and they said pm Hish and he will return your account back. Please help me as I have kept hopes in you now.

Hish you must do sth at last for account hacking.

They guy from that damned blog shares 10 new hacked premium accounts daily.

Do sth to pretect your customers.

Soon or later all of us will have our accounts hacked. Please protect us...

Thanks For your reply Hish.
And i'll try this new Half and Half plan for a week.
For me who had 2 size of contents ( small size for comic and big size for movies ) maybe this plan is good. I will see the progress in 1 week.

Not easy to satisfy all members, but at least Filesonic had offered great solution with this plan. I really appreciate that.

Have a good weekends

Regards.

When i was on PPD i had daily 2-3 sales now when iam on PPS i dont have sales 0$ on 26 0$ on 27 0$ on 28 Guyz this is a Trick By File sonic we are in trap

I am about to agree with you....I see many complains in many forums that sth is going on with statistics of filesonic. Many people claim that FileSonic is not honest, and cheats to reduce uploader's rewards-earnings. I also have very low number of downloads in my statistics. although in warez forums my posts have some traffic. I really hope that is a lie because I have uploaded so much stuff to filesonic. But there are many people who claim about that! I do not know what to believe.

Last edited:
hey staff please take promo and offer in 1 side and please up to date server

Getting very slow uploading speed since last two days
promo is working good but u guys check also server issue

thanks

Maybe, my problem and everybody problem that as an uploader even small uploader I would like to have some profit from this hobby (uploading). If the circumstances give very low statistics I am not satisfied to keep uploading to FileSonic. Apart from that I do not know for sure if PPD works 100%.

PPD don't work 100%. Sometimes i have the proof that it doesn't work (and i complain to Hish) , but filesonic don't cheat , it's just temporary technical problem.

d15cc5.png

hish, some one hack my account... please ur check pm. help me plzzzzzz

u use in RL?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back