FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello!

You need to make a minimum of $250-$300 a week... Minimum payout is $300 ... Your referrals will stay...You referral rate will be 5%

Regards,

Hish

Thank u for the immediate response..

I didn't get the point "You need to make a minimum of $250-$300 a week" is this a compulsion (is there any target amount which we need to achieve by the end of the week?

Else, does that mean that the payout will be processed only on reaching $300.

Actually, right now I am earning around $50-$80.

Plz explain..

regards

Justvj4u:)

why would you want to do that??? filesonic is much better than oron

@hish, is it possible to show the last uploaded file first as default in file manager? i always have to sort the files acc to date after uploading to get the links. it will be much simpler if it was default. after all, we all want to get links for the latest uploaded file not the one that starts with a!!!

My question was.. Y does filesonic is not allowing remote upload from Oron.

I joined Oron long back before filesonic n uploaded 1000s of files in it.. Now I want to move the oron files to filesonic.

I have premium account both for Filesonic and Oron .

But it is not allowing to remote upload.

Plz help..

My question was.. Y does filesonic is not allowing remote upload from Oron.

I joined Oron long back before filesonic n uploaded 1000s of files in it.. Now I want to move the oron files to filesonic.

I have premium account both for Filesonic and Oron .

But it is not allowing to remote upload.

Plz help..

Hi,

Oron blocked all our IPs so that they don't loose affiliates to us!!

We are working on a solution ... very soon it should be ok.

Regards,
Hish

why would you want to do that??? filesonic is much better than oron

@hish, is it possible to show the last uploaded file first as default in file manager? i always have to sort the files acc to date after uploading to get the links. it will be much simpler if it was default. after all, we all want to get links for the latest uploaded file not the one that starts with a!!!

Hey !

I will speak with IT about this today. :)

Hish

As far as i'm concerned about premium solds.Because peoples are purchase premium accounts from our links but renew 1 month after on filesonic internal menu,not the our link files page.I know the millions of internet users on the world wide web.So, the sales statistics are decrease day-by-day , week-by-week, month-by-month in the future.Is there any way to solve this issue?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back