FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys. Just a quick question.

There used to be an option to extend your premium account using the money that you've collected from sales/downloads.
I can't seem to find that option anymore. Anyone know if it still exists or where it is?

Cheers

Hey guys. Just a quick question.

There used to be an option to extend your premium account using the money that you've collected from sales/downloads.
I can't seem to find that option anymore. Anyone know if it still exists or where it is?

Cheers

hello woja, in your case i can help you now.
Please login your account and have a look in statistics page
http://www.filesonic.com/affiliate/statistics

that you See in the right side it's call: Trade In Points
You can upgrade your free account to premium by redem your earning to premium :)

hello woja, in your case i can help you now.
Please login your account and have a look in statistics page
http://www.filesonic.com/affiliate/statistics

that you See in the right side it's call: Trade In Points
You can upgrade your free account to premium by redem your earning to premium :)

XD

Thanks guys!! I can't believe I missed that. I looked everywhere, but it was right in front of me 8-)

Can't login to filesonic! Anyone having same problem? Tried "Forgot Password" & yet the new password doesn't work!!!

Please help.

what does it say when u try to login?
if it say the email doesnt exist = account was blocked
It doesn't say anything. Just the page reloads! Btw, I never had any questionable file/s in my account to get blocked. Well I hope filesonic doesn't call warez questionable all of a sudden.

EDIT: I can login successfully with Firefox. Sorry, must be some issue with my opera! Anyway I am not a new user. The incident occurred creepy to me right away. Will give feedback after I check few times again with Opera.

EDIT2: Opera got fixed after I restarted it. Don't know what happened.

Last edited:
Can someone explain to me how come my Qualifying Credits is 7192 and my total credits is 7713? isnt that suppose to be the same number since i didnt spend any credits?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back